Conversation Between kupo and Leon

47 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Thanks. It's nice to be talking to you again.
  2. sore feet suuuuuuck. walking around too much like with working or taking a calm stroll through a shady park (lol). hope ya feel better
  3. Yay! Let's just triple the number of hugs because of that response. -hugs-

I've been good, though my feet have been killing me lately. Been walking around too much, so I'm just planning to lay down at least for most of the day tomorrow.
  4. haha always! ive been good though; been a little more busy than i thought i would be during the summer but the work is starting to taper off a bit. although my ps3 and i have rekindled out friendship over the past month so ive been spending a lot of time with it finishing up games and such.
    how you been?
  5. If I give you a hug, would you stick around more often?

So how've you been?
  6. At least he had fun, right? (Ahem, I guess both your friend and the kid. )

Glad you had a great time. I guess in your case you had dinner and TV in bed. Sounds like a good way to end the day.
  7. argh sorry it took me a couple days to get back to ya. hell, i haven't really been online much in the past week or so anyway. anywho, thanks! i didn't do too much, when the kiddo took a nap i went out and played frisbee golf with a friend then sat around that night, watched tv, and ate greek food in my pj's.
  8. So....is this cool, pretty mom doing anything special for Mother's Day?
  9. Same old, same old with me, but at least it's better than just sitting around in the house.

At least you're doing more exciting stuff than I am. Never had to dodge a jellyfish before. o.o'
  10. oh! forgot, i also went to the beach for part of the day saturday. i haven't been in like 2 years (and i only live about 30 mins away). went out in the water, dodged jellyfish, got sunburned after coating my paleness in spf 50. good times.
  11. going good. i get off work tomorrow (working at a christian school has its perks at times) and ive got a full tummy of ribs and potatos. you?
  12. So how's your week going so far?
  13. Mind if you send me some pics of your results?

j/k. Have fun with those two games. I've seen v on youtube, and it looks pretty good.
  14. ah ok. umm....really wont do too much. but in a good way. the kiddo will be at summer camp during the day most of the summer so i'll have lots of "me time" for about 8 hrs a day. gotta clean/redo my room (repaint, put in my loft bed so i have more room, etc) 'cause ive got all my stuff from my apt in college in here. tis kinda cramped. and do some gamein' in between. im so excited, the ff v/vi i ordered came in today...im finally getting around to it heh. and going to try and start working out again to get the runner/swimmer abs back. but we'll see if that actually happens lol.
  15. Hehe, not really. This computer doesn't really belong to me, so I don't mess with it by using stuff like that. Though I'll go crazy once I have enough cash for a good desktop.

So what are you gonna do? I know nothing's on your to-do list, but is there something else?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 47
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast