Conversation Between xXCloudXx and Dodie16

28 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. You've been sick? That's pretty terrible. I haven't been doing much of anything. I am trying to start my own sig thread though. I have some made. Here's my latest one if you want to see it. Well actually you don't have a choice because I'm gonna show you anyway!

Still work in progress. If you have any suggestions for improvement I would love to hear it. Don't be afraid to comment negatively, as long as it's really what you feel.
  2. Thank you. I loved it too.lol. So how have you been the last couple of days. I haven't been on in a few days. Bed ridden.lol.
  3. Doing really good. I love the sig that VMM made for you.
  4. Hello Dodie. How are you this wonderful night?
  5. Thank you for the words of encouragment. I really needed that. Usually people say taht I am stupid for inlisting.lol. I don't agree with them of course. But thank you very much.
  6. Well, I'm sorry to hear that you have a little bit of apprehension about going. In all honesty, I think I would feel exactly as you do. However, I just want you to know that I think it's wonderful that you have enlisted to serve our country. It's a big decision, I know. I wish I could offer you some words of advice, but I honestly am quite clueless when it comes to military operations. The only thing I know what to say to you is even the smallest of tasks can have an big effect on the overall scheme of things. So, don't worry.
  7. Yes this will be my first. I don't know if I want to go or not though. I want to help in our cause but how exactly am I going to help. I don't know.
  8. I wish you the very best of luck when you go! Will this be your first time?
  9. I am happy to hear that. i am glad you are happy. i can relate to that. i get shipped to Iraq this coming April. Not to excited about that. Guess it comes with being a Marine.lol
  10. Pretty good. My brother came back home today. He was in Afganistan for a while, then after that he was in Las Vegas. So it's really good to have him back.

Other than that there's really not much else to talk about.

How are you doing today?
  11. How are you this wonderful day Dodie?
  12. You are very Welcome Dodie. I'm regret to say that I am off to bed though, so I will have to have a conversation with you tomarrow. I look foward to it and I hope you have a good night.
  13. Thanks for the friend request! Yes, I added you.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 28 of 28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2