Conversation Between Kilala and Fate

612 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Sunkist... reminds me of One Tree Hill haha. Always on there...

^~ I raised money for his charity, so we got to talk for a bit. Then I got the sweaty hat... Ah I love the sweaty hat!
  2. Ooh, ooh, pound cake! And ice cream and Sunkist, too. xD
    Haha, is that how the guy "recycles" his hats? xD
  3. Hehe, awww we should have another party with pound cake! XD

And no! He gave it to me ^~ mmm it was sweaty <_< ROFL
  4. *dances with joo* Remember my mansion party~?
    Hahaha, you stole his hat? Nice. =D
  5. Ooo I can't wait11 -dances with yooou-

Of course I have! I have personally met the man <3. rawr xD I have his hat... -cackles-
  6. She is! You'll no doubt like her. =D
    I've never been such a big fan of tennis, but did you get an autograph?
  7. Cool... she sounds awesome... Can't wait to talk to her ^__^!!!
    Haha! So nice... On the New Year I did get to see Roger Federer play tennis live though... so cool!
  8. Haha, well, she's an angel, kinda like you~ ^_~
    I couldn't remember my Christmas, really. And New Year's sucked because I only like the Asians' New Year's; I get money. xD
  9. Yes I did! I did do that -puffs chest with pride- xD

Hmm... Birthday not so much... Christmas not so much... New Year was okay... But I was sick XD. How was your Christmas and New Year?
  10. Hahaha, Insufficient Mage was her username? xD You even posted her a VM saying hi~
    Haha, yeah, wonderful day! =D Did YOU have a good birthday, Christmas, and New Year's? xD
  11. Ooo I was? I don't remember that... maybe... XD God I was in a dark place in that time frame x3
    But... did you have a good birthday?! <33
  12. Hahaha, I think Kyle (Vivi/Nova/whatever he changed his name into xD) already introduced you to her yesterday, hmm? =D
    Ha, random note: for me, you're last active at 11:23 AM (November 23), my birthday. x3 God, I'm random.
  13. O_O Who? Guide them to me plx. XD
  14. Whoo-hoo! Although, I know somebody would clean your room and have fun doing so~ ^_~
  15. Wha hoo! No more exams!! Just need to clean my room =X
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 612
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast