Conversation Between Oneesan and Judge Magistrate

420 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Because everyone has been laughing at me lately. Not in a bad way, but because they think I'm...well crazy.
  2. What has brought you to that conclusion, if I may ask?
  3. That's good, I don't like offending people. And I've decided I have become the craziest person ever lol.
  4. Hahaha.... couldn't we all? ^_^

No worries, I didn't get the chance to say goodbye either. You didn't hurt my feelings at all.
  5. I don't know, I could probably be a bit crazier lol.

I'm not supposed to be on here right now, but I wanted to say sorry for not properly saying good bye yesterday.
  6. Hahaha, I would dream of asking you to.

As long as you get some rest eventually everything should be okay. Being too tired makes people crazy, and neither of us need any help on that front. lol
  7. Okay, I won't try THAT hard, but I'm making no promises about any other hard.
  8. Um... maybe you shouldn't try all that hard. o.o hehe
  9. Yeah, I'll get some rest....or die trying lol.
  10. That's probably for the best. lol Ugh.... drama. hehe

It sounds like you need to get more rest. I hope you will be able to.
  11. I won't even ask than lol.

My day is going well, I'm so tired because all I've done today is work.
  12. That's good then... and busy doesn't even begin to cover it. *shudders* I am going to wipe yesterday from my memory and never thing of it again. lol

How are you today?
  13. Of course I'm doing well, I figured you were busy yesterday so I wasn't to upset .
  14. I am good, thanks. Sorry I missed you though. Have a great day, and I hope your doing well!! ^-^
  15. Hey sis, how you doin?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 420
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast