Conversation Between Arch and The Dark Crystal

135 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. I hate when people grind their teeth to!! My little sis does it when she sleeps, and i always wanna put a rubber band around her jaw and the top of her head.
  2. Yea sure thing man i can do that! I haven't read any today but i will definitly let you now what i think about them! My bad i looked at the word wrong when i wrote you that last message.
  3. what did i ask you?? lol
  4. What? Lol
  5. Deleted* Forget i even said that!
  6. haha stop reading and if you do keep on reading give me critiques i want critiques! lol i will read yours everyday too man! which by the way you have one huge ass family ! lol
  7. I was reading some of yours as well, i need to go back and finish it! No it wasen't your journals was pretty desent in my opinion (compared to the others i have reed lol) keep it going man i will read it every day. Plus it ups your typing/writing skill (or atleast that is what i am doing it for).
  8. lmao bro my journal is so stupid, i was reading back on it XD
  9. yea same here, now i actually have an excuse to think back to the past and type it down for the hell of it!
  10. hahaha oh and i saw you made a journal dude, lol i only made mine because every one had one lol
  11. Lol you don't have to apologize to me, i laughed my ass off and i am 3 years older. So that tells you im not much ahead
  12. lmao for real, sorry bro my mind is BEYOND dirty lol high school and middle school kinda ruined it lol
  13. That comment you made on me saying "Snow looks bad ass riding shiva" I set myself up on that one!
  14. whattt?
  15. Haha, nice! I guess I did set myself up for that one!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 135
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast