Conversation Between Kilala and Led Zeppelin

340 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. I did ^__^ I have three others I put in my journal xD All ready to be used one day =O Neverland! I love the flying @_@
    *WantsToFlyAndDanceGLOMPS*
  2. Did you make your sig by yourself though....Because it's really pretty and definently sweet ^^... I just beat Halloween Town now, I'm in another level up process but after that I head to Neverland :]... And KH does make some very cute things :3
    *LovesKilalasSigAndFindsThatKHDoesMakeTheCutestThi ngsGlomps* =]
  3. Aww thank you! ^_______^ I decided to reflected my cute side today in my sig and avie xD And I have 3 others in reserve! ^~ And KH really does make cute stuff *.*
    *KingdomHeartsIsTheMasterOfCuteAndBestVideoGamesGl omps*
  4. They do make such cute creatures on Kingdom Hearts and most bideo games x3!!! We've got to adopt them all :]... And I like your new avatar Kilala it's pretty ^^
    *WantsToAdoptAllTheAnimalsAndGlompThemGlomples* =]
  5. Yes! Good idea x3 Mwahaha... such cute creatures!!!!
    *DoesAHappyAdoptionAnimalDanceAroundTheRoomGlomp*
  6. Hmm... We should take Goofy as the Atlantica form because sea turtles are so cute x3... I'm not sure about Donald though maybe his Pride Lands form since he's a cute bird =3
    *AdoptingSoraDonaldAndGoofyInTheirAnimalFormsAndGl ompingtThemAllMegaGlomples* :3
  7. Yesh!!!!! Which form should we have Donald and Goofy though? =O
    *AdoptationAndGlompsTheWorldIsPerfect* <3
  8. Yes it shall x3... We will have zero as one of our cute glomping spreaders... And Sora in his lion form can help too =]... We'll adopt them all!!! =D
    *CantWaitToAdoptZeroAndOtherLittleCuteAnimalsAndRu leTheWorldWithGlompsGlompyGlomp* :]
  9. With his cute little nose *.* I can see it now... it will work!
    *We'reGonnaAdoptZeroAndTakeOverTheWorldWithGlomps* ^^
  10. We should adopt him Kilala!!! x3... He'll help us share the gllomps around the world :]
    *WantsToAdoptZeroAndGlompTheWorldMgeaGlompyGlompag e* ^^
  11. We should demand we see more of Zero.. OR adopt him...
    *WeCouldAdoptZeroAndGlompleHimGlomps*!
  12. I wish we could see more of Zero too =[... And I'd love to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas with you Glomping Buddy ^^ !!!
    *WatchingTheNightmareBeforeChristmasWithMyGlomping BuddyGlomps* :3
  13. I know!!!! I wish you got to see more of Zero...<_<!!! I need to watch the movie now=O
    *MustWatchTheNightmareBeforeChristmasWouldPurpleDi amondLikeToJoinMe?Glomps!*
  14. Halloween Town is a great place also...I love Zero :3!!!... Cutest little thing :]
    *WantsToGlompifyAllTheAnimalsInPrideLandsAndZeroFr omHalloweenTownGlomples* =3
  15. Halloween Town could be a good place too... it's unusual and quite fun! <_< And no scary animals that want to eat us... Just other scary stuff
    *GoingOnATripToGlompWildLionKingLionsExcitedGlomps *
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 340
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast