Conversation Between Meier Link and GypsyElder

87 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. I hope next year is better for you.
  2. I ahev heard that alot. A couple of my friends from town (very limited hhah) have bought it beat and and trade bated it off as soon as they could and they said about the same thing. Over all they said it was good game though.
  3. How could someone complain over cute pics! hahah but yeah...

XIII isn't that amazing from what i've heard, apparently it's "ok" I NEVER play games this soon after they come out, but the only reason I am is because my friend let me borrow it. he didn't seem all that attached to it either, he was just like "yeah I'm not done with it but meh you can try" haha ^^;
  4. Well it seemed people were getting annoyed for me posting so many pictures of the kids. Plus holding true to the rules of that thread I have to post a pic of myself and generally I am the one behind the camera so their are not that many pics of me availible hahhahahaa.

I have not been able to play XIII yet and I am kicking myself for that hahhahaa. I usually buy the FF games on their release date but alot has changed since XII was released and my cash flow is limited. The only reason I bought HR was because I couldn't pass up the deal. A friend was about to trade it in and offered it to me for the trade in value, which saved me 29 bucks in the long run haha. XIII is deffinantly the next game I am going to buy.
  5. hah! I just started trying XIII and I'm a little past beating Odin ( he rocked me ) It's still kind of slow so apparently I have to wait 20-25 hours in for things to get interesting. other than that I'm playing the seperate ways part in RE4

Also, msn has been too dramatic as of last night, stay away from it! haha. That's how the forum discussion thread in GC started in the first place.

Awwww^^ you should whore your kids in PYP thread more cute :3
  6. Bout the same. Been busy as hell over the last few months and my free time has been dedicated to gaming in general. Been playing the shite out of RE5 (over 100 hours logged) and just picked up Heavy Rain and have been romper stomping through it haha. Been kind of avoiding MSN lately, not sure why heh, probably because of my recent PSN addiction.

Kids have been keeping me busy as hell also heh. they are getting to be a handful.
  7. No offense taken. Plus e-drama makes me chuckle

good ^^ nothing different really it's all the same haha. you?
  8. I am glaed you read my post for what it was and didn't take it offensivly.

On another note, it has been for ever. How the hell have you been?????
  9. happy birthday meier!!! =] Wooooooooooooooo !
  10. That's an ID topic !?

erm.. lol
  11. It is in fact posssible, as for me though I can't do it. It would have to be something done by one of the admins.

I even have to request for them to ban someone from ID heh.

Anywhich way it goes I doubt it will happen.

What did he do now (should take this to PM)
  12. Is it possible to ban Genome's Blade from posting anywhere but WGH? pweeeeessee? *crosses fingers*
  13. awww hahaha.

Yaaay, you get smexy tiime! lol

Behave mister *points finger*
  14. Haha damn, I was on a few times last week. Life has just been over welming at the moment. Plus sleep depravation has caught up with me a few times and I have crashed out early a time or two haha.

I will try to get on tonight and most of the week if possible. Friday is out of the question though, no kids = wife and I's fun time. Looking forward to a night on the town hopefully!
  15. Yes! because you haven't been on msn that much

lol we were on msn like, Meier is probably busy with his munchkins

and I'm bummed because I have to go back to school soon...lucky you, ur like 8 chapters ahead of me in life lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 87
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast