Conversation Between Robbo and Xanatos

25 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. It was Squall~Dissidia, it became annoying cause pretty much it was only me that used ~ so i changed it.

Although yeah i noticed you back around here but i remember us talking about football a few times and seeing as my team are sucky now i was trying to come up with something to talk about.

Also I'm fine but my exam's are in May/June so teachers are relentless now, you?
  2. I could have sworn you had longer nick last time we spoke, people do change their names often around here, need to keep track of it.

Anyways, how's life treating you?
  3. Rooney is awful in the prem so far as well having scored one goal in the 5 or 6 weeks and it was a penalty and as i mentioned Cappello is a good manager but for some reason he just didnt perform well and when he named the squad a few hours before the games so the training sessions were worth it. Although i cant deny he disciplined the squad well it was amusing when Terry said all the players would RAAGE and not even Terry did it the Sh*t house.
  4. England would welcome the half time with higher moral with that I agree, but funny thing about Germans is, they always have high moral despite the result, even when result is in their favor they just keep going on, they continue to play like it's the very beginning of the match, and that makes them a terrifying opponent. German mentality never cease to impress me, at least not when it comes to football.

Capello sure made some mistakes, not including Hart and Walcott being one of them, but he's not the one to blame. Call me crazy but I do blame the players, they alone should have won against teams such as Algeria, USA, or at least leave a decent impression, though they failed to do both. Capello nor any other coach could have known that Rooney would be nothing but a mere shadow of his former self, nor he could have known that Green would react in such manner.
  5. I would agree with you but the thing that changes it was the time of the goal that shouldve been it was around the 42nd minute so the half time talk wouldve been different and morale wouldve also changed, also I dont think it was the players fault that England were terrible. Capello was naming the squad 2 or 3 hours before the game so the training sessions were pointless among other things.
  6. I actually disagree, even if referee saw Lamps goal which he should have in the first place, the flow of the match wouldn't change that much, Germany was far superior in almost every aspect. No offense, but England was just miserable on this World Cup, which angers me even more as they humiliated Croatia in prior qualifications.
  7. Blah i try not to watch national football now heartbreak in the world cup our game against Germany would've been totally different if Lampard's goal would've counted
  8. Well, that was a mighty fine coincidence. (U 21) Croatia against Serbia, a damn fine match I must say. Croatia was better opponent, though the match ended as a draw. Still, good enough for Croatia as they proceed to the qualifying match.
  9. it was fine i actually left before you but i camped out alst night and didnt sleep at all so i almost fell asleep at the computer but i went to sleep for 5 hours so it was times perfectly really, Who was playing?
  10. Sorry for leaving out on our little chat in such haste, there was a football match on TV I've been waiting for two weeks now, it was worth the wait though. No hard felling, I hope.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 25 of 25
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2