Conversation Between Meier Link and Rocky

82 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. F***ing ninjas.
  2. Its all good I went ahead and took care of it heh.
  3. oh whoops, I got confused then when I saw Rhapso post his total count, my B.
  4. Alther was not suppose to be added until the 48 hours is up or he hits 7 Pts. to help keep things fair.
  5. I'm giving alther a point btw. I think somewhere between xanatos and rhapso there was a miscount but I think I fixed it? I hope so anyways lol.
  6. I think you need to come back in and see what everyone has said. Wasn't sure if ou had the chance.
  7. no no, sorry if it sounded like that, nothing in that post was directed at you.

Anyways, wish I could have responded to violet's post but it seems like there was a need to close the thread again..
  8. Ahh, I see. I thought you were directing that at me because you didn't quote anyone and your post was close to mine.
  9. wasnt referring to that, was referring to chads reply to silvers question about how he thinks that block doesnt have the best interest for tff
  10. "Not very tempting for a self-proclaimed temptress. You kind of just come off as TFF's jackass." from Chad via the "let's be cilivilized thread.

That is not sarcasm, that is blatant flaming even if it was made in jest.
  11. Thanks for the heads up, I'll do what I need to do.

CPC8!!
  12. Duder you have a new adoptee, Darnell. Figured you could be helpful with him.

CPC8!
  13. omg happy birthday!

Brought to you by CRAO PORR COCK8!
  14. You totally should, then after you do that I could have mine changed to Meier and Breyens to Meier Jr. Gwahahahahha Bring TFF to real life.
  15. sorry to hear that lol, is it that bad? Like go to the court house and ask to legally change my name to Rocky?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 82
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast