Conversation Between Fate and winterborn86

230 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah I got really nervous, I could feel myself shaking, it was horible, at least next time I know what to expect, so hopefully wont be too nervous.

I do like evanescence, haven't listened to them for aaages!!, my laptop packed in and had to re-boot it so lost all my songs, and still haven't gotten round to downloading my evanescence songs again, I don't like to do too much in one go. Within Temptaion are my new favorites at the moment, 1st song I heard was Angels and thought it was great so decided to look up some more of their stuff
  2. Thankies =) My coughing's gotten much better, I'd say. ^_^

Aww, you didn't make it? =( Did you get nervous or something? Hope you do better next time, though. You're bound to make it sooner or later!

OMG, I know, right? =D Within Temptation is so amazing! Oh, and remember that one time when you were asking about an Evanescence song? Well, because of that...they're now my favorite after listening to more of them this past year. ^_~
  3. I just saw that you were listening to Within Temptation the other day and all I have to say is.... YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome song
  4. Oh I hope you feel better soon, I used to love the school hols.

Yeah I had my test on the 24th, but I failed gotta take it againg but there is a 2month waiting list
  5. So, have you taken the test yet? xD

Yep, I'm so happy that my summer break finally started a couple days ago! =) It was a really dumb year, to be honest. Other than that, I have a terrible cold at the moment, but it's getting a bit better, I'd say.
    How about you?
  6. I am very nervous, because in my last lesson my instructor had to stop me pulling off at the roundabout cos it wasn't safe when I was going to go, if I do that on my test it will be an instant fail, they are so strict plus I have to learn bits about the engine of the car for the show me tell me questions, I'm no good with that stuff.

Have you been up to much??
  7. Oh, driving test? Haha, I remember when my sister took hers and got pulled over by a cop. xD If you don't get nervous, though, you'll do great.
  8. Not too much to be honest, been doing my driving lessons, got a test soon and I'm sooooo scared I don't wanna do it anymore lol
  9. Been up to anything lately in real life? =)
  10. I know it's been ages

I'm doing well too thank you, glad you have been good
  11. Hi, there! =D We haven't talked in a while, hmm?
    I'm doing really great, thanks! ^.^
    And you? <3
  12. Hey how ya doing
  13. Oh, that would suck!
  14. Yep we are all better now, I'm just glad we got the bug outta the house before he was born, don't think I could handle a sick newborn
  15. Oh, really? We had some coyotes, but there weren't very... friendly, to say the least.

Yeah, I really did think it was the swine flu at one point! I can't believe how news of that spread so quickly.

Are you all feeling better now, though?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 230
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast