Conversation Between Rikkuffx and Freya

26 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Haha, I know what you mean~ FFVII has become far too expensive. You should try eBay, sometimes they got a good price for it. (Luckily I got it as a present so I don't know how expensive it was xD")
  2. I haven't finished 7 either,i can't find my discs. and everytime i look on amazon or something its like 100-500 bucks and i will not spend that much on a game.
  3. Hehe, I know exactly what you've been through. xD" I'm currently stuck on Disc 3 and it freezes every time at the same situation. -.- Now I have to wait for a friend to give me her Disc 3 so that I can play further. <.<"
    Spoiling the ending of a game to someone is totally stupid -_-" Did you play VII? I was spoiled about what happened at the end of Disc 1. And these spoilers were EVERYWHERE. It's sad when you play the game many years after it first came out. xD" That's why I haven't been to the VIII area here on the forum yet, I don't want to stumble on spoilers .,."
  4. Ohh I never finished it either. I first got it on pc wayyy back then,it was my first ff and disc 4 starting messing up and would freeze. So I finally got it on ps a couple years ago,i keep restarting it instead of finishing it lol but someone did ruin the ending for me so i guess thats part of why i haven't finished it.
  5. Let's say first and a half. xD VIII was the first FF I played but I never made it to Disc3 then. And a month ago I decided to play it again, but this time I want to finish it. ^^ So it's kind of the first run. ^^
  6. Is this you're first run through FFVIII?
  7. Okay, I shouldn't have posted in the forum after reading your message. Now I don't really remember what I wanted to say. XD
    But I agree with you that Squall's depression really was annoying, he should get over it soon. I don't want him to be like Cloud was X.x
  8. I see what you're saying though. When I first played it I thought Squall really needed to just suck it up and stop being so depressing LOL. Now I think Rinoa is a tad annoying because it's like she nags him all the time and he always saves her.
  9. Ah, don't get me wrong, I don't think you're odd! >//< I just wondered how someone can approve of this pairing. Rinoa is indeed annoying and I'd rather see Squall alone than with her XD But I have to say that up to the point where I am (Ragnarok), it seems he really loves her, although at the beginning Squall had seemed to hate her.
    But in one point you're right: Any other girls in the game wouldn't be good for Squall either. XD" Out of all girls in VIII Rinoa may really be the right choice. I think I'd even like her, if she wasn't so annoying XD
  10. I actually do like them. 8 is my fave. But i'm starting to actually see Rinoa as an annoying char but I really wouldn't want Squall with anyone else LOL. Im just an old fashion type,if they are supposed to be together in the game then they should be. I'm just odd.sorry.
  11. May I.. ask a little question concerning your avatar? .-. Do you REALLY think that SquallxRinoa is a good pairing or is it pure sarcasm? (I'm currently playing VIII and I hate the pairing xD")
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 26 of 26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2