Conversation Between HUNK and Robbo

98 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. My lord it has been awhile. (Wierd you message me today, I had a flashback from the CPC8 thread where I think Pete told you to get a beer for him. Hahaha! (It was funny to me for some reason.) )
    Hmm, well then that must mean you've graduated aswell? Are you off to some crazy college? I'm not a drinker to be honest, I've seen many a people get too stupid while drinking. I try a few things though.
    Shame I don't live in the UK. I wouldn't have to feel so bad about not feeling good tommorow. Hahaha. (4th of July is a holiday here, not sure if you know, probably do. lolz)
  2. Dude only just noticed if you lived here in the UK we'd of been in the same year at school, you badass you, plus you would've been able to drink next year How's things been bro not spoken to you in a while.
  3. *nods*
    Ain't it the truth. Kurt rules. (I just say that because I don't know the other members names...phail)
  4. Can't beat a bit of Nirvana
  5. Yes ser.
  6. ahhh sweet so your back for good then.
  7. Pretty good on account of the fact I got a brand new labtop and internet hookup at home.

How bout you?
  8. Heya thar how're you doing?
  9. the buster blade you made
  10. Huh?
    Whatcha talking about?
  11. So when are you going to duel me with your Buster Blade??
  12. Heh, I try man, I'll try...
  13. Ah i see you have posted in the Quistis ball now you have to be online more regularly MUAHAHAHA
  14. Haha how are you doing with my Buster blade

How have you been?
  15. That was intended to say it..

I GOT BOOOBS ON THE BRAIN
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 98
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast