Conversation Between Xanatos and Meier Link

37 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. So yes boredom has grabbed me by the horns again and taken control. Figure I can catch up with people to kill some time! How have you been?
  2. I'll agree with you on that, it truly sucks but right now I need one. Wow, 8 years, I assume that you're pretty experienced at your work.

I must say that the first name is indeed unique and to be honest it's a great one, it sound somewhat cool. It's also common here to give family names but thank God my parent's didn't think of that option. My father has a long name and I don't think it would fit me but then again it doesn't sound that bad unlike those few they wanted to give me in the first place.
  3. Ah I see, work sucks haha. Been at the same job for 8 years now.

The name we have settled on is Aaden Michael. The first name is keeping in the tradition of using unique names and the second is also a tradition now which using a family members name. Michael is my dads name.
  4. I'm good, been busy lately with college and in addition I must search for part time job right now but everything is OK. So the Meier junior is coming really soon, have you decided what name will you give him?
  5. I have been doing pretty good, just been busy with life and all as of late. I am starting to get excited because we set teh day that the baby is going to be born. We are looking at December 3rd.

How have you been?
  6. Well now, It's been a while since I have spoken with you, anyway how have you been?
  7. Well the few reasons that you mentioned are enough to understand why are you chosen to be a mod. Judging by this you were the obvious choice among the others.
  8. I see myself as being a mod, I just don't see it as a job.

We'll I am not completely sure as to how it came to be (why I was selected out of the many active members) but my thinking is along the lines of:

A: I am dedicated to this forum
    B: I take the time to read and think before posting a responce, most of the time.
    C: I have prided my self on being a well liked member of this community.

There are a few other reasons but I am not going to go much more into it.
  9. Well sounds pretty interesting. I study civil engineering, right now I'm on a little vacation ,relaxing. Besides that I don't do any major job for now. Even tho you don't find yourself to be a mod. on this forum I'm interested how did you end up being a mod. at all?
  10. I work in aviation and my second job consists of taking care of my wife and raising my son. I don't conider being a Mod a job at this forum though because I come here to relax on my breaks and when I have free time at home.

What about you?
  11. Yust drooping by and I was curious what kind of job do you actually do?
  12. Well not bad at all, finally got some time to rest properly.
  13. Doing pretty good been busy with life and all that. Found out last Friday that we are having another boy.

How have you been?
  14. Yo Meier, long time no see, just drooping by to say hello.So, how have you been these days?
  15. Yea it seems a little bit confusing, but anyway you will have a son, a little Meier Link junior, congratulations.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 37
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast