Conversation Between LocoColt04 and Rowan

50 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Ahh okay. I tried looking but really was at a loss at how to search for it. Ill try again later on, maybe I can find something.
  2. mmmm.... not quite. What you're wanting me to do is merge the reputation and like systems together. We actually already have something like that link you shared in place as it stands.
  3. I definitely think it's possible. Someone somewhere has probably already made the mod for it - it's a matter of finding it.
  4. Do you think it could be possible, though? I wish I knew more about encoding and working with vB etc
  5. If I could manage to get the two things to actually work together, I'd love to do that. That would require some serious recoding of built-in software though, because each of those elements are actually default parts of vB4.
  6. Yeah that sounds good. Showing that we have a professional link between squareenix can set us apart from other forums. So what did you think of my idea in the thread? Revaluating the rep system by replacing it with 'likes'?
  7. I'm also trying to maximize our communication with Square Enix. I think when Eric is back from his latest business venture, I'm going to ask him if I can post my email response to him as an article on our site. I feel like having the community be able to visualize SE's attempts to reach out to us could be great.
  8. I could probably try to stick around more than usual this holiday season, just in case we have some new members pop up looking for information about the upcoming ff titles.
  9. Free stuff tends to do that. The trick is going to be keeping them rolling for a bit. It's also approaching the holiday season, where some of us (like me) will disappear, but many more of us will return.
  10. Forums seem to be picking up a little bit more as of late.
  11. I know a Gina! She's a lovely lady. Dry sense of humor. Like a Tonic.

:3
  12. lmao. That is actually a pretty cool name for an act. If you ever meet someone named Gina, be sure to pitch it to her.
  13. Setzer is certainly my favorite character in that game, but I can't deny that Edgar's persona certainly suits me. :3
  14. I just realised your avatar is Edgar from ff6. Im currently playing through it for what feels like the first time (my first playthrough was many years ago and only once so ive forgetten it) and im really enjoying it so far. It really does stand out more than the other FF's of its generation and im seeing why is peoples favourite so far.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 50
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast