Conversation Between Flash and Dimi

55 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Walking, an hour. Haha. I've actually walked to there. Well not literally there for school but whenever I would just go on walks to just chill out and stuff. Driving is much more better though. It takes like 15 minutes to get there from where I live.
  2. Cool. How close is it to where you are now?
  3. Oh nice. I was thinking Cal State Chico for me. It's a good University, especially if someone's considering a career in Psychology.
  4. Haha but I'll still have to do it when I'm going to the Community College. It is Edwardsville University.
  5. Haha. Nice! You're lucky though!. I live at home and I have to do my own laundry. >< What Uni is it called?
  6. Yeah I'ma gonna major in Computer Science. I'll go to a community college first for two years. Then I'ma gonna go to a University for the other two years. The University that I plan on going to is close to my grandmas so that means I don't have to do my laundry and good food. haha
  7. I'm taking the basics so far with Allied Health and Intro to Psychology as the classes that intrigue me the most. I'm thinking about getting into the Psychology field. It seems very interesting. Have you decided on what you're going to do in college?
  8. I would bet it is all that medical stuff. haha
    What you going to school for?
  9. Damn dude. Hope you feel better. I'm doing good. Same old same old. I'm at the library right now. I just finished up my essay and I'm just hanging out till a little after 8. I got class tomorrow and it sucks and I don't feel like going. Medical terminology is fun but it's crap trying to remember all of it.
  10. Not much just a little tired been sick this past week.
    How you been?
  11. What is up man?!?!
  12. El Fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Los Flashos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Merry Christmas, Los Flashos!
  15. I've been doing very good. I just haven't been as home as much. I'll try to come on this weekend.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 55
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast