Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Unknown Entity

115 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day To Your Mom

Hope You Had An Awesome Day Yesterday!
  2. Oh, Okay Then...XD Well, You can Always Check My Statistics On My Profile Page To See What I Recently Posted...Hehe
  3. Honestly, I've not really being paying attention to many posts. If I see any, I'll let you know. xD
  4. Yeah, Did You See My Latest Posts Recently? And If So, Did You Like Any Of Them?
  5. Cool cool. ^^
  6. I'm Good, Just Posted A Little Bit On The Forums.
  7. Ohai. Not much to be honest.

How're you?
  8. Hey How Are You? What'chyou Been Up To?
  9. Awesome. ^^

And yeeep, I did. xD
  10. Yeah. Got Myself A Haircut Recently. Once It Grows A Little I Might Look A Little Better. I Mean, Its Not Bad Now, But Yeah. Did You Read My User Note To You Yet?
  11. Doing goood. Youp?
  12. Hey UE! How Are You?
  13. Haha, I'm Getting Pokémon Black This Sunday, I'm Pretty Psyched About It!
  14. Hey, Did You See The User Note I Posted To You? If Not, You Should Check It Out...Hehe
  15. Good, And Damn, Lucky You! If I Could Be More Active I Might Get Mod One Of These Days, But I Am Like, Multi Tasking Too Much, and Sometimes I Take It Like, I Do One Thing For A Week Then Switch It Up A Bit To Something Else. It Seems Like I Don't Get The Chance To Come Here Often To Post My Opinion And Findings. I Mean, I Recently Have, But Until I Actually Get To Play the New Stuff, I Won't Be Able To Put Down My Own Opinions On Things Till Then. Anyway, Thats Awesome! Hopefully Soon I Can get Back To Posting Some More Awesomeness
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 115
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast