Conversation Between Michael Swayne and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

21 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. First Of All, Thanks Man Secondly, This Is Just Something I Do For Fun. I'm Actually Going Into Game Development...Since Video Games Is My True Passion...But Art Has Something To Do With Gaming Too, So Who Knows. Thats Cool That You Like Doing Performance Art. I Guess Having Some Artistic Skittlez Also Plays An Important Part Into Game Development. It Also Helps That I Am Extremely Creative. Got Some Really Good Ideas For Improving Games, Or Making New Ones Period, So Yeah.
  2. Yes, I did. I really liked them all. The detail you put in each work is exquisite. I have only dabbled in art myself (I prefer to do performance art, rather than works of art). You definitely have a lot of potential. Is this something you think you would go into as a profession?
  3. Did You Get A Chance To Look At My Art Thread Yet? Just Wondering.
  4. I See. Well, My Avatar Was Not Drawn By Me, It Just Looked Cool...Hehe

No Problem For the Friend Request

Anyway, If You Wanna See Stuff That I Drew, Check Out My Art Thread, Tell Me What You Think.
  5. Oh, nothing much is up really. I had read a post you made earlier (I don't remember which one) and your avatar was neat (did you draw it yourself?). I figured why not just check this person out. Thank you for the friend request.
  6. Yo, What's Up? I Noticed That You Was Checkin' My Profile Out. See Anything You Liked? Just Curious. I'll Sendeth You A Friend Request Right Nao...Hehe
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 21 of 21
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2