Conversation Between Judge Magistrate and Firefly

985 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. Sorry I didn't get back sooner, my life suddenly got very busy. I'm sorry that your having issues with your friends, but like I said before. People that don't want to listen to you aren't really your friends. At least you still have me and Angelica .
  2. Not well..for the first time in two years..I have been pulled back into the destructive world of drama with one of the last few friends I have..and she is soo stubborn to the point to where I can't explain my side of the story,so I guess its THE END for me and her
  3. Hey, just dropping by to say hi Haylee. I hope your doing well.
  4. Ik..i'm sorry
  5. I've missed talking to you Haylee. I wish that we had more time to talk .
  6. Sorry,I have been very busy this week and sleep deprived. I have either been studying,working,or sleeping :/
  7. Hey Haylee, how are you doing? You seem kinda distracted lately.
  8. You're a very tired person right now. I love you to Haylee, and I hope to talk to you tomorrow.
  9. Tired.. :/ Speaking of tired,I am dying to hit the bed..Goodnight,Will! Love you and sweet dreams Have an awesome day tomorrow!
  10. How have you been?
  11. Oh,I sorry :'(
  12. No prob, I was worried though that something was wrong. My day, or days actually, have been filled with non stop work ugh.
  13. Sorry,I fell asleep at 7 last night..I was extremely tired for some reason. How was your day?
  14. Where'd you go princess?
  15. How's your day going sis, I hope well.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 985
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast