Conversation Between Xanatos and Elyon Seraphim

131 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. No... Not yet i think... Not heard anything from those forums.
  2. That sucks, well, is there any better RPG maker available?
  3. Nothing in fact...

Stoped using RPG Maker VX because it always crashes...

I can only make small projects... And... That's boring... >.<
  4. Not bad, just returned home. How bout you?
  5. How's it dude?
  6. Oh, I understand man.

I wish i could say no but my picture did not get accepted in the RMVX and i needed an new plan.

But i see your point, Thanks.
  7. Hey there, I was going to tell you one more thing to.

I have an special script for my game that makes each character move or something like that in battle.

So i need four sprites versions.

Walking Animation Example.

Battle Stance (When waiting to get an action you know.) Hit animation, Low on HP animation and Walking in battle animation.

Death animation, and victory animation on top. And in middle the dodge animation, I have an request on this one. I'd like my dodge animation like if i teleport away and back.

And here's the attack animation, and raise weapon in sky as well as downside slash and upside one, and the Magic Animation when casting a spell.
  8. Hmmm, Alright.

As long it's well made and good everything is acceptable.

Bouna Fortuna to you and your brother!
  9. I'm currently drawing his walk from a front view, I think it's gonna be done this evening (not quite sure) but my brother is going to make a little program that will allow me to check if those sprites work properly.For example I'll check to see how he walks, does it look natural while he's doing that.
  10. Actually, You don't need to apologize at all.

I did not take your post rude.

I hope everything goes well and...

If you need anything. Leave it to me!
  11. Oh yea, I forgot to than you for that link. Didn't check it well the first time so I didn't noticed the other character expressions, which might come in handy. So I apologize for my rude behavior.
  12. I see, hope it goes will for you then.
  13. The background that I use is always white, little hard on the eyes but when working with the pixels is basically the best, I'm not entirely sure can I change it. Well to be honest I've never tried but it's always easy to change it afterward.
  14. I actually gave you the pic for you to know which poses are death of low on Hp poses.

And... i tested the example pic you made. It worked so no problem.

Make sure that the background is not black or any other colours that you used on the sprites.

May i recommend having Yellow or Green or something.
  15. The picture that I draw? If so the only problem could be the colors that RMVX use or how many colors does it use at all. I draw those sprites with a big pallet of colors, so if your RMVX uses let's say only 251 color than that could be a problem. And in all honesty that link with a picture isn't anything different from the last that you gave me, only a different picture nothing more and surely nothing special.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 131
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast