Conversation Between Alther Primus and Elyon Seraphim

1276 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. Gee, talk about we're both restless, its your turn also. :3
  2. You mean like several anims? Sure, I think so.
  3. Is it alright, if i send a Sprite, and you can make, several different versions from it?
  4. Yeah, I guess that's fine. Send me the sprites and I guess I'll start (hopes there's no pallete limitations)
  5. Yes, the size does matter, this game is using a pretty stricts Size on the characters, but you should see it like this, the Smaller the Sprites, the less work you'll need to do, except the details and all, but you'll mostly make Remakes of already existing Sprites so thats fine right?
  6. A'ight.

Eh? I always thought that was covered by the temporary Gabriel/Elyon and Abbaddon/Elyon rivalries, and later replaced by Alther/Elyon.

Ah, OK. (And I'm using Fate in the manga XD)

Ah, so he's like a characterized version of the Ragnarok Connection. Gotcha.

I'll help, but does the size matter? (I'm not exactly up to making Chibi chars)
  7. Liberties? If you make the Sprites, you'll make their Facesets as well, but you are welcome to help with the Ideas, on how they should be designed.

Sure, but Gjar was just a random meanie, he feels like a bully of some sort, which this Game, would be better left off, or atleast replaced with a Better kind of Rival.

Shira is actually, not Dimitri at all, and i know its hard to drop the "Fate" name and all, but yeah...

Shira is using Dimitri, as his Host throughout the entire game, until the final part, where Shira gains his/her own body. It's undetermined what Shira actually is, we'd probably stick that it's a Genderless form or anything, to add up the Level of bizarreness. Anyway, if you want, you can help the Designs for each character.
  8. Ah, I see. Does that mean I get creative liberties with them if I make their sprites?

Gjar is basically the first toughie that gets killed like trash, isn't he? Why bother giving him a cool name?
    Shira's basically Fate, right?
  9. Actually, the characters that we currently need, from how i remember it are:

-The Government Members-
    Emperor Malachi (Aka "M")
    Zuko Ryukt
    Priscilla Avartia
    Usurper Proditio
    Kariste Jeanne
    Cedric Fidelitas

-The Party Characters-
    Nova (Meigumi never finished him Entirely)
    Laevateinn (Aka "Lewis")
    Krystal

-The Guest Characters-
    Elderic
    Ladon
    Cloaked Man (Cloaked Malachi)

-The Enemies/Rivals-
    Alexander
    Felicia
    Nina
    Shin

Gjar (Name is stupid, i wanna change it.)
    Shira
    Chimerae Nex Shira

There's likely that others might be joining the Story, but these are the ones, i remember being most important.
  10. Just missed him yesterday. I remember new chars, emperor M, and Shira. that's it though.

Yeah, I'm not sure how though, eh, maybe when he sees himself in MUGEN in 2-3 years he'll be motivated XP
  11. Have you spoken to Ralz recently? He left me a message about the PM i gave him, regarding the game, but i haven't seen him talk about you... Well, i do plan in getting 2 new Sprite-Sets and Faces finished, before i release the first of the new Demos. If you've being reading the newer (yet still old) Story documents, there'll be few other characters that come along the normal cast.
  12. There we go, back from the Shower, and it's your turn, still... I can't help but to think, Ralz has lost some motivation in this, i'd say, it'd be good, if you can somehow encourage him.
  13. Well, i gotta go take a Shower, so i'll be back later, remember to report to Ralz, he hasnt being online for 2-3 days now, but he might at any moment.
  14. I will do that!

Back to you bro!
  15. Very well, report yourself to Ralz as soon as possible, as soon as he gets back, he'll let you know what you should be doing, if he doesnt, remind him that he's still developing the Game's Story, then, if he tells what you are going to do, and what sprites needs to be done, report to me, and i'll bring you those Sprites, that you shall Re-Do, comprende?

Anyway, your turn to do stuff!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 1276
Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast