Conversation Between OceanEyes28 and Rocky

188 Visitor Messages

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
  1. The last part of that entry was adorable! Jesus, I had to go hug something I was giggling so much.

I really admire the work you do.
  2. Haha now I'm wondering what you previously thought my avy was a picture of. Hmmmm.
  3. lol I was looking at your Avy and I JUST noticed that their is a reflection of a face in there! lol thought you should know.
  4. Haha YES. I DO. And uh, if you hadn't been in that mood, how would it have gone?

And since we're talking again now, you leaving abruptly is perfectly okay.
  5. Oceaneyes, wants to be friends with ME?! psh you're lucky I'm in a good egotistical mood today

and sorry about leaving the convo abruptly, my computer just kinda went to shit all at once. Funny thing was, it all happened right after I opened up Windows Defender for the first time ever.
  6. Yes sir, I did. And uh, wow, no envy for Pete at all? Shit, Rocky. That hurts.

We went to a pub, and I got chicken quesadillas while he got a burger and a beer. It was funtimes and we have decided that we absolutely must hang out again.
  7. You got to meet Pete IRL? I envy your life for reals. What kind of resturant did you two go to?
  8. Sounds like it would be hard. Your job, I mean. And It's comforting to know I didn't sound like a nut to everyone who read that. So thank you.

I would be far more articulate if I did this after some rest. Oh well, happy 2 in the AM!
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 188 of 188
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13