Conversation Between Fate and Dodie16

524 Visitor Messages

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
  1. Aww... Now I really wish that you would have kept some of your earlier memories. I would ask you all kinds of things, like what was the trip over here like, and how was it going through customs and getting your citizenship? Pretty sure that since you were so young, you had an easier time of getting your citizenship, since I think it's really just up to your parents. And yeah, I know. I'm just lazy.

Cool! Thanks a lot! I'll check around and see about some brushes later.

Technically, I wasn't blackmailing anyone. If I was, I would simply say, "I know something about you and I'm going to use it if you don't give me what I want". I didn't do that with Ralz and VMM. I just outrightly said what I knew and what I found without really wanting anything in return, other than that it showed me that they once were fans. And that's all I need to know.

I think that the IQ test had a little more substance that a test asking what you would taste like. At least people could talk about how standardized test for measuring one's intelligence really aren't accurate and are totally unfair to most of the population who don't have access to great learning establishments.
  2. Nope, I was actually born in my native country; moved here when I was...four or five, I think. ^~ And actually, my generation is probably the last generation to be born there (in my family, anyway). At least I got the language, too. =D It's still not too late to learn a new language, you know.

I think with THIS THING (same one I use and showed Kyle), you should be able to view Photoshop brushes, export them as PNG files individually, open them up in GIMP, and define each one as a new brush. =)

Pssh! You aren't that old. xD And not to mention, all the different ways you like to blackmail people. ^~ It'd take a giant novel.

I can't remember the last time I've had tofu. But you can give it flavor depending on how you cook it, I think. Naw, I once started something in GC where I gave everyone an IQ Test and asked for results. ^__^;
  3. You haven't lived in the States your whole life? I knew that your family wasn't from here originally, but I thought that you were born here. I wish that you would have kept your memories too. I would love to see some different cultures someday. And yes, I remember being told that the younger you learn another language, the easier it is to pick up. I wish my schools had done that for me and my peers when we were younger.

The only file I downloaded for GIMP was a ZIP file, and it was just something that someone had made for it. It's basically just modifications of the brushes already installed in GIMP, but it doesn't overwrite them, which is good, because I still use some of the default brushes.

Well, I didn't know you were missing a grandmother! I could have done that because I'M OLD!!! You young whippersnappers keep quiet or I'll get my cane after you! =P Also, I don't think you want me to get into the reasons why I like Sephiroth so much. Pretty sure that you don't want this VM to be a book.

It said I tasted like roasted tofu. Isn't tofu supposed to not have any flavor? *shrugs* As for the thread, I don't think I will. I would probably have to use H/WG for it, and apparently there's a bit of a backlash against the topics that go on in there. I enjoy it though. ^^
  4. Though, I'd love to be able to remember some stuff from my childhood, since I haven't always lived here my whole life. I moved when I was like four or five, but didn't take any memories with me. ^^; Still, the younger minds have a better absorption in learning languages, you know. ^~

What kind of file does GIMP use for brushes? Photoshop has ABR; GIMP has ____? I remember coming across something that will let you convert Photoshop brushes into GIMP ones, and there are extremely good brushes for Photoshop. =D

It's like me, only backwards! =D I look totally innocent on the outside, but inside...heh-heh-heh! xD

Well, if Kyle's your cousin, then I'm your cousin! =) That means I've got everything but a mother, grandmother, and grandfather. =P Hahaha, I LOVE SHINY THINGS!! 8D You'd be my Blackmailing older cousin who is totally obsessed with Sephiroth for God knows why. ^~

OMG, I TASTE LIKE ROASTED FISH! XD You should totally start a thread for that.
  5. Is there ANYONE that can remember stuff from that early in their childhood? I heard the reason we aren't able to is because most of the stuff we remember is written out in our brains like a story, and when we were younger, we weren't able to properly lay out the foundations for the story, so that's why we forget.

I going to look up some plug-ins for GIMP later, and see what I can find. Hopefully, I'll come across some really cool effects that will give me some sort of creative spark. I've been kind of bored lately, so doing something artistic-y sounds like a nice way to pass some time. I could always just work on ethan's Tidus picture, but I haven't had the inspiration for that either.

That flame looks totally wicked! But it is kind of cute.

Hmmm.... Ryu and Alther are my brothers, so I don't really need any more of those. I think ViviMasterMage is a cousin. I think I would have you down as a cousin as well, since he's your twin and all. You would be my ice cream eating cousin who really likes shiny things.

For FUN!!! What would you taste like to a cannibal? Quiz - - Recipe Star
  6. Sad thing, though, is that I can't remember things from when I was like four~maybe...six, and earlier. =( Sometimes I get little memories, and I ask my parents or sisters if they're real or not; mostly they are, but they're really random. =) It was half-inspired, actually. ^~ The three lines part, anyway; everything else was made up along the way. =3 What you need is...MORE BRUSHES!

Hahaha, I love this little laughing flame! xD Looks evil but cute at the same time. xD

Thanks for the add, too~! =D Although, I'm curious...What would be your relation to me? =D
  7. Remembering all the little things in life will help you in the long run, especially if you ever get married. ;P But still, even coming up with the idea to do that is pretty ingenious. I have a brushpack for GIMP installed, but not one of them help me think of anything to do creatively with my banners.

Hehee... Oh, those onionheads make me smile so much. =) I also really like the monkey, the piggies, and the big eyed crab! Who would have ever thought a crab could be sooooo cute!

Haha! Yeah, I like the more simplified look too. Makes everything that much neater. Thanks for the add in your family!
  8. Hey, I remember little obsolete stuff sometimes! xD I'm actually not that great at memorizing everything, but I couldn't let that one go. ^~ Naw, it was really, really simple. The brushes had their shapes, and I used that as an eraser.

Hahahahaha, I love it! xD

Added~ I don't add titles, either, because they take up more space than I have to spare. ^_^;
  9. You remembered something that was said four months ago??? Your mind must be like a steel trap! You also must have had a lot of patience to be able to erase all that out of a solid rectangle, and make it look like it still could connect together like a puzzle.

You've gotten my approval on all the work that you've done. Oh, and I came across a new website (new to me anyway) that has all kinds of cute emoticons:

Onion Head Emoticons, Smileys, Smilies for QQ, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, Hi5, Orkut, Myspace, Blog, Forum

Yes, it does have my onionheads, but there's a whole slew of others that I think are just as cute! ^^

Sure! I'll add you in. I don't use titles or anything anymore, so it will just be your name. If you want, you can add me into your family as well.
  10. D'aww, thankies, Dodie~. *blushes* ^____^ I wanted to make one of Serenade because...well, four months ago, I told you my first banner would be one of her. xD I felt guilty never going through with it! =P Render was actually pre-rendered, but it had some tiny, tiny white bits left. ^ ~ Everything else, brushes~ Even the shape was made by erasing a rectangle with some brushes.

Anyway, glad I got your approval on this one~! And whoo-hoo, five piggies! =D

And oh, yeah, I want in in your family, too, pwease~ ^~
  11. Oh...my...GOSH!!!! Do you know how good that's going to look against TFF dark? Really good!

The whole composition is really stunning to look at, and the intricate designs throughout are very decorative and pretty. I would call this very far from just "simple", unless your speaking of the color scheme, which is on the simple side, but it works nicely. The render is very clean, and the cut portions of the banner are also clean and uniquely designed. One thing: I can't really read what the phrase is on the bottom, but upon closer inspection, it's just the top phrase again. It's upside down though, which looks like it was a creative decision rather than a mistake, so it works as well.

I honestly am stunned by how creative and unique this banner of yours is done. I know I say this a lot, but you're doing some very excellent work.

I give you 5 spinning piggies out of 5:

12. Dodieee! I haven't made a banner for myself in some time, but here's something new. =D

Pretty simple, but I like the design. ^ ~
  13. Hahaha, *hopes silently* I'll be peeeeeerfectly fine. ^ ~

OMG, Snuggies! XD I see them all the time on T.V, and my dad loved those things. But that was before they were in stores and cost sixty dollars. Now it's like what, fifteen, twenty dollars? I do wonder how warm they are, though... It's funny how everything that "won't be sold in stores" always ends up in Wal-Mart, Walgreens, et cetera. =3

Heh-heh, maybe some sites are more popular than others? I generally go for the non-popular ones to avoid being "noticed." <<

Hey, those are two of my favorites from them. =D Now I've got Riot in my head...Let's star a riot, a riot! let's start a riot! ^ ^ Heh-heh, too grungy, I guess? =P How about Flyleaf or Paramore? Have you heard of either of those? They aren't as "screamy."
  14. Well, if you're sure you're not keeping some sort of big secret, then I'm sure you'll be juuuuuust fine.

Have you seen those commercials for Snuggies? Even though they look really dumb, I'm thinking about getting one. I see them at WalMart, and they're pretty resonably priced. I don't buy stuff over the phone or internet, because I don't have a credit card, and because I don't like waiting for my stuff to be shipped to me.

Wow... I don't think any of the songs that I've downloaded have reached quite that high...

I haven't really listened to them before, and if I have, I don't remember. So I looked up a couple of songs from them. I listened to "Riot" and "Animal I Have Become". They're alright. Might have to listen to some more to get a better opinion about them.

Haha... I just saw that they play the song "I hate everything about you". I guess I did know them after all. I think they're still alright. They're stuff isn't something I would listen to often, but maybe if I was in like a "grunge mood", I would.
  15. Ahh, no, nothing. Ahem. I mean to say, I'm sure I'll get into Heaven with no problem at all! ^ ^;

Sheesh, sixty-five? My house is that cold without the heat on. =O I complain about the cold a lot, too, but I don't wear long pants or a sweater at home. And when I get cold, I just take my bed sheet with me. x3

Hahaha, I remember once seeing over fity-thousand downloads for a particular song. Though, I doubt even one got caught. xD

Heehee, I love grungy fonts, and I already do have busy creations. =D I was going to try red, because some of the guys in the picture were actually wearing red, but I got lazy and just made them all black and white, too. Do you listen to Three Days Grace? =D
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 195 of 524
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast