Conversation Between Meigumi and Alther Primus

461 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, yeah, you're the head artist. *Unlocks* *Gives Meigumi the Antidote*

(Meh, I'm indifferent)
  2. You monster, so you just really want to end my purpose in life? >_>; Now please let me out so I can finish my drawing over there..... on the other side of this blasted door.

(Ain't that right. Boys I've met would be surprised that I don't like lots of things.)
  3. You don't understand, this poison is made of Nuclear waste, mixed with Demons blood! (Plus cursed with Unicorn blood, which I slipped into your drink )

(Bummer)
  4. What do you even KNOW about my health? I'm not that fragile! My body shall fight diseases till the end of the world! >:3

(OOC: I don't really listen to them anymore, since they don't really cheer me up. =w=)
  5. ='D YAY! The poison takes effect in 5 seconds!

(OOC: I also like "Eat it" and "Fat")
  6. I don't even wanna know why you're smiling like that.... You really DO want me dead..... >_>;

(OOC: I like "That's your Horoscope for Today" and "Eat it". I ended up liking "Eat it" because my siblings came across it one day and thought it was funny.)
  7. It should take effect any second now! =D

(OOC: I like "Another one Rides the bus" and "White and Nerdy")
  8. See, you're smiling again! Something's very, very off here! Hey, what's this liquid coming out of...... Poison?

(OOC: Yes, I have. :9)
  9. =)
    *kicks Meigumi into the freezer and locks the door*

OOC: Ever heard of Weird Al Yankovic?
  10. No, I swear, you were smiling just a moment ago-OWWWWWW! That hurts! >____< Al, where did you get the needle? I thought I told the nurses to hide the needles well!
  11. Boy you're paranoid! Here, all you need is a sedative.
    *Give Meigumi a sterilized shot, of poison*
  12. Oh, is it? Well, I'll just go to my room and sl.....Wait a minute...... Something's fishy.
  13. *Hides it behind back* Blood =)
  14. *sees bottle in Alther's hand* Hey, what's that? =w=

*......wants to sleep now, since I'm too lazy to kill a thousand clones♥ *
  15. (Why isn't it working!?)

*Rips out your heart and brain, throwing them into the abyss*
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 461
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast