Conversation Between ViviMasterMage and Xanatos

174 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. I've never played WOW.
  2. I agree with you, they were surely a dark times I know they were for me. The only thing I can't understand is why are that big fuss about MMORPG games especially WOW and why is there big obsession whit it. I have played WOW for little while and I didn't like it that much, it takes out a hell lot of time to accomplish something in that game.
  3. I used to... That was a dark time.
  4. That's to bad. I stooped to play MMORPG games a long time ago, primarily I don't have much time to play them, well only on holidays but anyway thank you. Just of curiosity do you play any MMORPG games?
  5. The PC is not my Speciality I'm afraid. Would MMORPGS count?
  6. Okay, I checked it a little bit on Wikipedia and as you said it seems a pretty good game, I should try it as soon as I can. But now I'm playing a little bit more on PC because I haven't played on PC for a long time so if you could recommend anything for PC I would be tankful, some good RPG if possible,
  7. Oh okay, well at the moment I am playing Star Ocean: Second Evolution. I recommend playing it. I like it so far!
  8. So you were enjoying yourself a bit, not bad. I'm playing games like crazy these days so I was wondering are you playing anything interesting and can you recommend me anything but nothing of these new ones.
  9. No... I have been on holiday for a week so that's why I haven't really been posting or talking to anybody.
  10. Vivi what's up how have you been, haven't seen you a while on this forum or is it just a coincidence.
  11. Hey I understand that too well, you're not only one who was polite to his friend even tho for a stupid reason, but that's what the friend's are for.
  12. Hey I agree Axel was horrible, My friend made with and I was only being polite.
  13. Yea I saw this avatar on your message page and I must agree with you that Axel was horrible (No offense). Vivi is the best choice it suits to your name perfectly HaHaHa.
  14. Haha Thanks, This avatar was my original but I changed it to Axel with blue hair.
    Then I realised it was horrible and put this back.
  15. Yo what's up, I see you changed your avatar, what can I say than it's much better than the old one.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 174
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast