Conversation Between loaf and GypsyElder

162 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
  1. Loaf, I must ask you a question which you are the only one worthy to answer.
  2. XD yeah that is pretty weird, but it sounds kind of fun at the same time haha. For a second I thought you were going to say a cave full of penis's, because of that thread lmfao.

O_O!
  3. Mine are usually a crazy adventure. Usually involving a few of my friends, in a normal place but doing something bizarre or in a bizarre place doing something crazy. Like my last one, imagine a giant cave almost pitch black with never ending drops on the sides of the paths and you are pretty much running from the monsters looking for your friends. They aren't scary since I'm pro and out maneuver them.
  4. How crazy?

My dreams are all stupid and retarded. They don't make sense anymore! it's just like random shit, like people from the 1800's and stuff. I'm not even in them that much haha.
  5. Lol from what I've remembered only dreams I'm getting are crazy ones.
  6. Fair Enough, but don't blame me when he ends up in your "happy" dreams lmfao
  7. I'm impossible to catch.
  8. watch out, he has the brow of telekinesis he can rule the world with that thing. I don't think catching you will be the issue
  9. He's gonna have to catch me first.
  10. That guy is scary. The funny thing is, I think he was in one of my dreams before 0_0 He must have been looking for you lol
  11. rofl. I haven't seen him before
  12. I'm likein that avatar reminds me of smokey. And thanks for the rep, I thought so
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 162 of 162
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11