Conversation Between Dodie16 and SuperSabin

1713 Visitor Messages

Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
  1. Ah. I see. You guys and your sneaky ninja ways. Maybe I should start a TFF Pirates group, and we can have an epic clash of TFF Pirates vs. TFF Ninjas!

Anyway, I'm glad that you're feeling better after that PM talk. If anything else bothers you in the future, feel free to go ahead and shoot me another PM, and I'll help the best I can.
  2. just to let you know, i am online just invisible. I only went invisible for the sake of joining the TFF ninja group lol
  3. Lets just say that Ys had plenty of good intro sequences and music lol. Such a great RPG
  4. Yep, it was pretty catchy. I would probably have to listen to it a few times before I got the melody stuck in my head, but it was good.
  5. did you like the song that was playing in the background?
  6. Nope. This is the first time I watched it. Looks sort of like an opening to an anime, but I suppose that's just the style of the game. Pretty neat though.
  7. don't know if i showed you this already but i want to show you one of the best intros out of the Ys series. YouTube - Y's II Eternal Complete Intro Cinema this one is from Ys II but a PS2 remake. its hard to find the intros i want to see on there. enjoy
  8. Thats very true, if I recall, i think Silver was a fan of the game. I'll just have to wait and see.
  9. Do you know any members that are fans of the game already? You could probably toss them an invite and let them know that you have one made.
  10. So I finally decided to make a Ys group on this site haha. I'm hoping I'll get some joiners.
  11. Glad you enjoyed them, i was gonna post one where the coolest thing was fraud but i didn't get around to it. I took some zelda a link to the past screenshots and i'll be putting them up sometime.
  12. Haha... I thought the one that had the menu screen from Earthbound was pretty funny. I liked that I'M's favorite thing was vandalism.
  13. Hey, how are you today? I got some pretty amusing screenshots on my album if you'd like to see them. 5-6 of them are from earthbound and the last one is from street fighter.
  14. the cause of the near accident is that the cars in front of me stopped so suddenly giving me very little time to stop the car
  15. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, at least nothing terrible happened. Just be careful in the future. It is kind of weird that it was in the same spot though.
Showing Visitor Messages 1516 to 1530 of 1713
Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast