Conversation Between Dodie16 and SuperSabin

1713 Visitor Messages

Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
  1. Fasting, eh? Never did that before, though I suppose it could be a interesting experience. Probably should look into it myself, just to break away from some of the bad habits that I've sort of developed over the past few months.
  2. My church is fasting tv at the moment but that doesn't affect me as we don't get tv signal even though we have a 40" tv and a small hdtv in my room XD. I most likely won't follow the fasting of it since because of the above mentioned statement. The reason why the fasting is happening is because of the assembly they're having soon. I go to a different church though however sooo.. idk
  3. Well, sounds like you had fun, even though you're worn out from it today. Still, that's something that will pass soon enough.

I'm alright. Nothing major happening today, so I'm just going to watch some tv I guess.
  4. hey how are you doing today? i'm feeling pretty beat cause i was hanging with my young adults group last night until 1:00. we went over to steak and shake around 8-9PM and I had a milkshake so i'm trying to get waken up lol.
  5. its from homestarrunner, thats where i got the pic from
  6. I saw it... You ninja'd me when I had a picture ready to go.

Nah, I kid. It was pretty funny though.
  7. you should check out my pic post in picture wars, i got a good one on there
  8. Ohhh ok, i was thinking you did for some reason. It isn't a sin if you don't go to church really since WE are the church and Hes with us wherever we go. It is important to go to church since we gather as a community but you already know all about that stuff. I'm not holding anything against you of course and you're right about we can worship God in our own way as long as we are making Him part of our daily lives.
  9. I actually don't go to church. I know I should, but I also think that you can worship God in your own way.

Cool. I'll check it out in a bit.
  10. hey, did you go to church today? just wondering if so how was the service? i got my first zelda screenshot up just to let you know
  11. I'll give it a thought. Thanks for letting me know!
  12. Yeah, I saw him join myself. You're welcome to join the group too if you'd like and maybe learn more about the series. I don't need to send you an invite you can just join in. The group is for both Ys fans and people who never played them that would want to look into the series more.
  13. Glad you were able to find another potential fan of the Ys games. I saw that Silver joined your group too.
  14. So coming back to the friend's house experience, I did show him Ys book 1&2 like I normally would with rpg fans i know XD. He actually liked it from what I've explained to him and the gameplay I was showing him. He likes old school rpgs especially medieval themed ones.
  15. yeah, that whole thing i pmed you about I actually wanted to talk to someone about for a long time but now I don't have anything to complain about anymore for the moment. At the same time, I want to be able help people by saying things to them they need to hear. (I've actually have done that with a few people especially one of the users on here)
Showing Visitor Messages 1501 to 1515 of 1713
Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast