Conversation Between Yoko and Taco-Calamitous

150 Visitor Messages

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
  1. Yup. And in turn I say silly American
  2. Silly Canadian. (...right? IIRC...)
  3. Since the 4th is of no importance to me, I slept most of it Also spent it with friends

I celebrate the 1st of July. I went to the beach where they have a fair every year. They close the roads downtown and open the patio onto the streets. That have events and so on. Pretty nice. The day ends with a firework display. Then I drove to pick up my sister from a band camp, pretty much got lost trying to pick her up so I drove up and down a dark road for almost an hour. Eventually I found where I was supposed to go, then drove to my parents house and passed out. It was a fun day nonetheless.
  4. You should punch that friend. When I get to work, I should punch my boss! ...probably not gonna happen

It was alright. Went to my cousins' for a family gathering, drank maybe a bit more than I should've, though it's all good. Played Fallout 3 for a bit again. How was YOURS?
  5. Same. I went to bed at 2, and I was woken up at 7:30 to move a friend's car because she thought it was going to get a ticket.

How was your 4th?
  6. Tired. 6 AM the day after the 4th. WHY?

You?
  7. How are you?
  8. Hiee :3
  9. *Poke*

._.
  10. OH, DEARIE, you're so sweet!
  11. Yes of course. I didn't know what kind you liked, so I made a cake instead.

12. YEAH. Did you get me flowers?
  13. So, If you're my mum, does that mean it's mother's day for you?
  14. Thankee ma'am!
  15. HAHA!! Well played.
Showing Visitor Messages 136 to 150 of 150
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10