View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My Mind.

If any of you could tell by looking at my album, I'm Hispanic and 100% Mexican (born in the USA). As tradition dictates, many people in Mexico are visiting the graveyards all over the country in order to visit their deceased loved ones. Known as "Dia de Los Muertos" (translation: "Day of the Dead"), what they do is clean the tombstones, pray for the dead, place flowers on them, etc. Seeing as I don't know much about my own heritage and traditions, I did want to point this out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. More news on the fan fic. What a night. Be at ease, my stinger....

Get it? B-because....I was born under Scorpio and consider myself a scorpion sometimes? You did? So I just killed my own message x.x

Last night at work was just.....horrible. I would explain in detail and yet I have a feeling none of you would get it. So I'm just gonna say I was very upset (a rare occurrence I might add) because of the people that screwed me over during my shift, but the plus side is that it's all over with. Still feeling a tad sour but I'll get over it with some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. And here comes a fool's attempt at writing once more.

And not just writing a blog and whatnot. During a stint at an anime and Yu-Gi-Oh forums, I was so into the TCG that I had decided to write a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic. I spent so much time thinking about it back then so I already have five story arcs in mind. I even have seven chapters ready to go. The main problem has been motivation, and I'm debating right now whether or not I should post it.

I won't make promises, but if I do end up back in writing then you can expect me to write it on my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reminiscing and whatnot.

Good morning, everybody. Night owl Leon here, ready to write a few thoughts down. First of all, I wanna say "GObama!"

*ahem* Moving on. It's been a while since I've started working for Walmart (Over a year and a half now) and I must say I love the overnight shift. It is at this point that they would start cutting hours for the day time people, as most of them are part-time. Going through a rough patch right now, I'm very thankful that I at least I'm barely able to make enough ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Greetings and hi again, fellow TFFFers. Your souls are now mine :3

Just kidding, but it sure is nice to be back. I'm glad to see that some members continue to be active but from what I can tell it's only a notch away from being a ghost town o_o Not sure what I'll be able to do, but I'll try to be more active from now on. Life hasn't been kind but I managed to survive, I sure hope to hear from my friends again
    Categories
    Uncategorized