Blog Comments

I'm sorry to hear you've had a pretty shitty time. You deserve better (and damn, do you know it), so I'm happy for you. Go girl. <3
    Here's to 2016 indeed. The year we go after what we want!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent
    Really happy for you. Take of care yourself. x
    Thank you, lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha
    Here's to 2016
    Cheers.
    Here's to 2016
    Really happy for you. Take of care yourself. x
    wait...wut? Almond Peanut Butter? so it would be Almond Butter? GET IT?

Passing this along to my room-mate, she loves to make stuff like this.
    Loafer, come on. It's like peanut butter but(ter) with almonds. But you can make it with peanut butter too.

Yoko, do not forget. It's so good.
    This sounds amazing!!!!! Although, by the time I get home, I'll probably forget this existed. ^_^
    wtf is almond butter
    You're an inspiration, lady! Keep it up. ^^

But everyone else on the highway are stupid ****ers. I don't drive, but I get those feels with people (staff and customer alike) at work.
    Patience when driving is an honest to goodness virtue. When someone is driving a little less than standard, I just urge them to drive their vehicle, with my mind of course. It works long enough to get passed them and move on.

I'm glad you're well. Keep up the awesome work. ^_^
    **** yes to all of the things you wrote up there.
    Never!
    It IS a great feeling to finally have a somewhat appropriate-to-your-level job! Congrats! Now just reply to texts haha.
    Go Big Al!
    yeah my wisdom teeth extraction was my first time being put to sleep for surgery as well. I told the guy that as I lay on the operating table and all I remember was him saying "Oh you're an anesthesist virgin!" "where do you work?"

I remember trying to answer him, but I couldn't move. It was the most horrible feeling. Then I woke up.

Anyway, Glad you're okay Alisyn. Its not nice having to go through all that bs, but from the sounds of things you handled it well.
    Going into surgery was kinda of like that for me. They kept talking to me and like oh sup dude and this and that...gnight.
    Oh, fair enough!! ^^
    Al as in Alisyn. Meeeeeee.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast