View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I'm gonna help you out.

Get a bowl and a spoon.

Put a spoon of coconut oil in the bowl.

Put a spoon of almond butter in the bowl.

Dump some unsweetened cocoa powder on top, I don't care, howevermuch you want. I like a lot (but not too much).

Sprinkle stevia on top (idk like half a tsp what the hell, taste for yourself)

Pour a little almond milk over it to get it goin.

Stir the hell out of it.

It's PUDDING. And tastes ...
  2. It's a monthly blog I guess

Haha idk!

So I did actually manage to get 50,000 words in November, and am a NaNoWriMo WIINERRRR. The story isn't done yet, and without a looming deadline, my progress has slowed, but I AM still working on it. I try to get a little done each day, even if it's a measly two sentences. The holidays are giving me trouble for having any time to myself, and I've got to make up for all the nights I blew off Caleb to write.

It's time to consider New Years resolutions, and ...
  3. NaNoWriMo and the new job

Just real quick, because I want to save my keystrokes for the 50,000 words I have to write by the end of this month:

I'm writing a novel! It's National Novel Writing Month, and I'm participating. At day 5, I have 10,000 words, and I'm still excited about this story. It means a lot to me to get to write about characters I've had in my head for 10 years. They finally have space on paper. I am thrilled. Is anyone else participating? We can be writing buddies on NaNo website.
  4. I ain't workin here no more

Hi Peaches,

Haha idk. I like peaches.

I had a post-op appointment like a month ago. She didn't do a pap or anything, because the wound was still kind of healing, but she said it looked good.

TMI AHEAD OKAY THANK YOU
    This weekend was the first period I could use my cup again. The previous two were too painful, and I had to be in pads, which is like being in diapers. Worst. You ever try to run 4 miles in a diaper? WORST. Intercourse is still rocky. ...
  5. The Surgery

Hi! Surgery went well. The whole thing was pretty surreal, but mostly painless. I got there at 6:30AM and checked in. I waited with my mom and Caleb while they got my bed ready. Once it was all set, they brought me back. It was in a long room with several beds with curtains in between. Low ceilings. My nurse was an Irish lady, and when she told me that she was about to draw some blood, I said, "Help yourself!" She laughed and that comforted me. Mom and Caleb were able to join me once they ...
    Tags: surgery
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast