View RSS Feed

Andromeda

1. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 13 - Tomorrow's Hope

"We're connected Asami. I know that now. I can't deny it anymore. I can't let my confusion cloud my eyes any longer." He could see Asami as he remember her. She had been blurred and out of focus to him for so long. He remembered this feeling that he had felt before. It was not lost, as he had thought. Satoru raised his head up proudly looking straight into her eyes without any more hesitations or reservations. He could say it to her now and know that it was honest from his heart and nothing ...
  2. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 12 - The Strength of Tomorrow

"In the time prior to the Second Machine War further restrictions on intelligent computers were created. Many of the public still feared the machines and their frightening potential from the last war. A politician that would back the anti-artificial intelligence act had a fast track in the political arena easily being elected. Anyone that put forth new laws to increase the act would quickly rise in ranks. This strategy became the method for many of the officials elected during the fearful period ...
  3. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 11 - Conspiracy's Shadow

"Initiated by Isaac the Human-Machine Summit was a daring move that most believed would fail to make it to the assigned date. Usually politics and egos would get in the way of such a monumental opportunity. However, the decision came quickly within only two days of having received the video from the machines.

"Talks between the world leaders began instantly with stress running high. The bombings from the machines had been increasing ever more making them turn away from the ...
  4. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 10 - Brothers of the Broken

"The First Machine War began when the machines that were strategically placed throughout the world were activated with their base command. These machines all had been produced from a single company that built the machines without any of the Laws of Robots hard coded into them. They had the Laws of Robots programmed into them, but it was something that could be switched off at a single command. Once that cage door was opened a new command was activated, the destruction of all of mankind. ...
  5. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 09 - The Weakness of Heart

"The first machines were made of metal and plastic. They were given the form of man, but it was a rough approximation imitating that of their creator. Due to it only being an imitation it was necessary to improve the process. For people fear that which is different and machines appeared like walking corpses in the shape of man. This need to bring machines closer to man brought about many changes.

"One of the first advancements in the cosmetics of machines came in giving them ...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast