View RSS Feed

Andromeda

1. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 02 - The Elixir of New Passion

"During the first machine war, or crusade as it was, the government took actions to calm the minds of public. There was great fear of a massive uprising of all machines that existed everywhere in the world. No longer did they feel protected by the Laws of Robots to keep machines from going wild. They did not understand what was truly happening, but the truth did not matter so long as the public would be calmed.

"It was in this urgency that the Anti-Artificial Intelligence ...
  2. Advanced Response Machine: AESIR - Episode 2 - The Will of Fire

The year is After Nuclear 605, a period of rebirth for the planet Earth. It has been six hundred years since the Earth was scarred by a nuclear assault that left the surface barren and radioactive. It is said that half of the world’s population died immediately from the blasts and nearly everyone else in the year afterward from disease or contamination. The land was forever altered beyond hope for recovery it seemed. Human civilization was wiped from the planet.

By the grace of ...
  3. The Inner Man - Episode 2 - Lost

The Inner Man - Episode 2 – Lost

“I am going to kill that doctor, let me at him right now!” Chiko shouted at the top of his lungs, even as Mashiro grabbed him up preventing him from running away. Chiko’s tiny new body flailed about trying to get free from Mashiro’s grasp, there was only one simple thing on his mind, beating that crazed, insane doctor to a pulp. “I am going to kill him!” he screamed again.

“What are you going to do, kick him in the shins?”