View RSS Feed

Andromeda

1. Flesh is for Gods - Episode 01 - The Perfect Day

"Mankind has always endeavored to advance themselves in technological achievements, but it has also been the error of advancement that causes the greatest sorrow. Man entered a new age with the creation of the thinking machine. The glory of the thinking machine was as bright as a nova before its impact. Praised were the scientists, but careful they also were. The Law of Robots was the foundation for all thinking computers; laws built into them making them obey and never kill. But as the benefits ...
  2. Advanced Response Machine: AESIR - Episode 1 - The Land that had Forgotten War

Author’s Notes: Before you go on too far I want to explain something really quick. For those that follow my work, you know I’m writing Shift currently, but you also know it is a very long series. So as a way to hopefully keep what little of my sanity still remains I will be working on a side project. It won’t be at the same pace as Shift, but I’ll still be working on it. The problem comes here; I have two stories that I want to do equally and don’t know which I really want to do first. So ...
  3. The Inner Man - Episode 1 - Protection

The Inner Man -- Episode 1 -- Protection

A Tokyo flung into the future, where it seems that technology can solve any problem; mankind has made life easy. But technology cannot solve all of man’s flaws; they are still prone to illness, greed, desire and death. This is a fact that many forget, they rely and live off of the good graces technology. Technology has given them the power to change their lives for the better; however is all that technology for us…for the better? What if ...