View RSS Feed

Andromeda

1. Shift - Chapter 1 - Daydreams

(Update: Since it has been confusing a lot of people I wanted to try to address it again in this chapter. When you start reading Shift you will begin with Chapter 0 Pilot and then continue into this Chapter 1 Daydreams. As stated in the Pilot chapter, the first chapter “Pilot” is actually what you would call a “Pilot” for the series. It serves a number of purposes, one of which is to get you hooked and put in everything that you should expect out of the series, well not everything but a good ...
  2. Twin Moon - Chapter 1 - The Birthday Present

Author’s Notes: Before you go on too far I want to explain something really quick. For those that follow my work, you know I’m writing Shift currently, but you also know it is a very long series. So as a way to hopefully keep what little of my sanity still remains I will be working on a side project. It won’t be at the same pace as Shift, but I’ll still be working on it. Well the problem has been solved and I’m doing Twin Moon as some of you probably figured out by the update. Due to the less ...