Blog Comments

I might actually reread this. It's such a good story, after all.
    I had forgotten about the stairs xD
    I had planned on putting up new stuff on a weekly basis, but I sort of got busy with other things. I wanted to get my older stories back up here. The Inner Man will be available again in the entirety eventually. Thanks for reminding me.
    I remember this one. I recommend for everyone to follow it. So good!
    I actually have been grouping content of games together, because I'm trying to get caught up in a sense on the games. So when something new gets announced about the game I'll go over older details to fill out the post. It provides more details on the game as well. And I've been holding off on some bits of news because they are just too small I don't feel I should report like a single sentence of information. So I have been trying to keep the posts longer. Though delaying is not likely going to work out, if I waited for enough information on one game I maybe delaying news for that game weeks or even a month, at which point I may even forget about it.

But I do think I'll try to do a gallery of sorts for games. There are several games out with a lot of screenshots and videos. So I'll experiment with them to see how they turn out. Hopefully, I can get more feedback and narrow down what works for people.

Thanks for the advice!
    Maybe instead of doing a new news item every time new screenshots are released, save a few choice ones up and do a kind of mini-gallery and just show off say, a dozen and maybe link to a video or two, and pick one game to do that for every week. That way you're not overburdening yourself so much.
    Perhaps you could try posting a little less frequently, and with more content for each post? I understand that may defeat the concept of "up-to-date" but a day or two out in order to have a longer, more thorough posting with additional imagery certainly would not be a bad thing.

Since you appear to be spanning multiple different games right now, grouping the content for each individual game might be nicer.
    My other concern is about uploading a lot of stuff to the TFF server. I don't know how many places I can just reference the image link and the reliance on that. I want to work to suit the interests of the members, so feedback is good to hear. Including screenshots and stuff definitely will end up adding more articles. Can easily make it too much though.
    I'd definitely be up for some more visual content. An analyzation would be nifty but not necessary - just some brief commentary to go with it could work.

I do see what you're saying about the potential of oversaturation though, so you should pace yourself!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9