Blog Comments

She is. She sure stands out in the story, with all the crazy, hungry for blood bad guys that make up the more serious and dark moments of the story.
    I forgot if we're already halfway through the story. It feels like Rachel is appearing too early in the story. I owe that to a bad memory, though.

Looks like I'll wait for the next chapter. I think I know which one it is.....
    She is the ultimate airhead pretty much. It makes her fun to write, though a difficult character for others to deal with. She is good for entertainment.
    I can't have him cowering in the corner all of the time. Yeah the next couple of chapters get into some good stuff.
    Well it is not too hard to figure out at this point. It does make for a pretty dramatic opening.
    After all this time, I still love how you made Sakura's character.
    Ah, so he's gained the courage to fight this new foe? This should be interesting.

Also, poor Momoko :'(
    I'm just saying this before I read the next chapter, but I'm guessing the next assassin has powers over blood.

Great chapter, btw
    I really don't care what society says, I'm not ashamed to admit that I cry when things appear to be way more than I can handle. Lots of guys can be stoic, but I rather release what I have inside when it's necessary. After our conversations, you know what triggers the tears for me.

It's not a bad thing to believe in true love, believe it or not life CAN be like they make it look like on TV. Don't be swayed by what everybody thinks, it's okay to believe in those things lots of people consider naive. Just, you know. Don't let yourself look weak or the world will devour you without mercy.
    Whoa. I've never sat through a blog THAT long, before. Congratulations, you have a gift.

I often cry for no obvious reason, sometimes life just hits me.
    If you were really signing off like the old days, you'd have signed ~~Andromeda II~~ or something of the sort. Yeah, I remember those days.

I cry. Nothing wrong with it. Oddly, never when I'm injured. It's all 100% emotional with me.
    Then that makes two of us. Something better tends to show up even when things sound fine as they are.
    It is good to be flexible. An inflexible plan can be bad as well. I may have a lot of things planned out, but even I still change things since while I'm writing I discover something that is better. As long as you can see the big picture while you're working and keep towards it changing things isn't a problem.
    Yeah. Sometimes I plan things out, but the difference is that I tend to make last minute changes and sometimes the original idea isn't put into effect. So I try not to talk too much about it.

With all that said, you managed to attract me to your stories with your own style so I'm hooked.
    We all have to start somewhere. You begin with what you're comfortable with and expand. For me, I'm a very organized person and I like planning things out. I did so pretty deliberately for Shift though since I wanted a well connected story with foreshadowing and seeded events.
    There's just so many ways writers can plan their stories and all, so I'm just amazed to be reading what other people do. My comfort zone is not so big compared to other people.
    I don't have every detail figured out yet. It is why things are still in development. But I have most of the large picture things figured out. It is locking down the plot per arc that I'm doing right now. But yes, I plan very far ahead. I actually introduce characters and plot elements that don't become relevant for several hundred chapters in the first arc. So I plan ahead accordingly to keep everything well connected.
    You even keep track of what you're GOING to post. I assume you have the WHOLE thing planned out already?
    The volume of sub-arcs for the first arc make it look like there is a lot there, but the sub-arcs on the average are pretty short. It is when you get to the second arc that things truly get long. I'm at Ch 174 today and I'm still in the second sub-arc of the second arc. The second arc won't be ending until I'm in the 200s.
    Yeah....it could take a while to read if I continue to wait for each chapter. BUT it's nice to see you have a lot of it out. hehe ^^
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast