Blog Comments

Could have probably gone through the whole story without remembering how Yuki was straddled by the maid ><

Anyway, this was a pretty good chapter, actually. Let it be known now that it was in this chapter where it hit me that Yuki's imagination is a big factor in his powers. It's here that it actually hit me that each chapter could have different things every time and thus will never know what to expect.
    It reminds me of myself a little as even I can be distracted, sadly in my case it happens a lot when I'm not careful. And I do remember Kohana and Sakura teaming up. And poor Chiko would be caught in the middle.
    Anime has grown diverse over the years so it's not really surprising. So many ideas spawn in the creators' minds so it's hard to be unique these days. It's difficult coming up with a decent plot without having other stories being a big influence, one way or another. Bleach comes to mind, I've read that Tite Kubo was inspired by Saint Seiya ^^;

But keep it up. I'll continue to read your stories and see what else you can come up with.
    The oh shiny moment of Sakura's ADD. Yeah, she is fun. It gets to be more entertaining when Kohana and Sakura team up. Kohana is only slightly more intelligent and less airheaded than Sakura, which is say a lot.
    Yeah, I really enjoyed the fights I had with him. I don't even remember what came to my mind when I thought up the idea of knives. It ended up being a spur of the moment thing that I really enjoyed. Once it was over I realized that it was going to be really fun and unique. Though I know now for more anime watching, that it is not as unique.
    Yeah, the fight scene was enjoyable. The idea of a tactical use for the knives was impressive.
    The story would be dull without her. Still good, but not as much as it is now.

Oh, I never forget the fountain scene. I laugh every time.
    I really need to look, then. o_o Thanks.
    This is very true, Sakura is always going to turn a dark, heavy mood into something light and funny. She is good for breaking the tension.
    He uses his knives in an earlier episode, where it is introduced how he goes about fighting. This is definitely a more fleshed out fight and he gets to make better use of them.
    The first reference was easier to spot a while back and the last reference is as well later on. The reference here is very small so you have to have a good memory to notice it.

I have several scenes like that with the maid later on as well. I have fun playing with his powers and his imagination.
    I could really picture Yuki waking up to the maid's voice. Really, it's like the scene actually happened in my head. It's one of those moments

I loved this chapter. I can't find a reference in either chapter but if it's not here then I'll just wait for the next one. Unless, of course, it's here then I could really use your help o_o
    Good chapter. Four years...... yeah, I sense that both events at the end are no mere coincidence. But I'll leave the speculating to myself.

Good job
    Sakura always changes the mood and tone of the story. I love her :3
    I had truly forgotten about Mashiro's knives. Good thing I'm rereading this
    I kinda like ~~Andromeda the Kitty~~ Makes you sound adorable m^^m
    Yup, then it was just my memory. I can't be forgetting things already! Say, where am I?? Dx

Yes, I do remember the story reaching the extremes of zany and dark. Good times.
    Nope, this is the correct time for her to show up. She showed up a little before the halfway point in the story. Because this is the transition into where the story starts getting even zanier and darker.
    Yes, she is a bit of a contradiction in the story, but the story does have equal parts comedy and darkness. Sometimes you just need to juxtapose something horrible with something crazy.
    ~~Andromeda the Kitty~~ was one of my old sign offs when I was still writing journal entries. Which is why I went with that. Though I think I did do sign offs at Andromeda the Second before at some point.

Thank you Cyanosuke! ^^; It was quite long and rambling, but nice to know some made it through it.

Yeah, I'm not fond of the social conventions. I tend to not care about them. But they are there even if they are ignored.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast