View RSS Feed

The Inner Man

A 27 episode anime series done as though a novel, sort of.

1. The Inner Man - Episode 17 - Enemies

Author Notes: I actually do put dividers in between different points of view, however in the transition to FictionPress they are getting deleted for some reason. So I'm trying something else out, hopefully it works.)

The Inner Man – Episode 17 – Enemies

Mashiro refrained from speaking to the man as much as he could. There was something about Mr. Autumn that was not settling easy with him. He did not know what his motives were or how he even knew about what happening. ...
  2. The Inner Man - Episode 16 - Breadcrumbs

The Inner Man – Episode 16 – Breadcrumbs

Chiko was not looking towards going to class today since he knew that with how yesterday went there was going to be problems. He was dreading the walk to school if Nobu showed up. That whole thing was completely screwed up and he did not handle it in the best way. Though it was thanks to Kohana's sudden actions that he had been saved from having to endure that in spite of her putting him in the situation to begin with. She still refused to apologize ...
  3. The Inner Man - Episode 15 - Unspoken

The Inner Man – Episode 15 – Unspoken

Chiko was getting increasingly annoyed by the minute. He hated what it was that he was forced to do. He had spent an hour trying to get himself out of this mess, but it was no use. At this point he was stuck having to deal with it because it was already happening. He could not believe that he was being forced to do something like this. It was unspeakable to force him to do this, though he had already done his fair share of speaking on the matter. ...
  4. The Inner Man - Episode 14 - Gemini

The Inner Man – Episode 14 – Gemini

"Its six in the evening, she is already finished with school."

"What?! You kept me here listening to your stories the entire day! Where is Kohana then if school is out?" Mashiro rushed out of the kitchen with the doctor being dragged along behind him trying to stop him. "What's your problem? Let go of me. I need to find her now!"

"But there is so much more I want to talk to you about, ...
  5. The Inner Man - Episode 13 - Pretend

The Inner Man – Episode 13 – Pretend

"Enough already, you said you might know what's wrong with Chiko. What is it?"

The doctor sat down on the bed crossing his legs looking very serious. He placed his hand to his chin rubbing it thoughtfully. He closed his eyes nodding his head to himself, presumably thinking in the empty space where there must be a brain. "Yes, if it is what I think, we must hurry. Chiko doesn't have very long before his personality and ...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast