Blog Comments

Perhaps one of the best episodes as a new enemy is revealed. Also, way to go on the preview
    Such a sad ending. This pretty much hints that he may not return to his own body. At least not any time soon.
    A larger field can be a sign of someone being powerful, but it is also a sign that they are unrefined as well. Yuki's massive field is impressive because of his raw power. Anyone can actually make their field the size of his, but they would have to dilute their power to much it would be meaningless in a real fight. Yuki gets away with it because the volume of his power is defaulted to such a high level. Yuki will be truly frightening against another user if he ever managed to get his field to being only a few meters in size, as no one would be able to touch him.

However, note that in a fight against two users they have to have their fields interacting because otherwise their opponent would be out of their range. Because of the dampening of fields, melee combat is the preferred method for them. It is just the evolution of how combat changed with their powers.
    Wow, I really didn't know that. I figured they would have a larger field and overall just be powerful. It does make sense why the field size is small, as I've seen in later chapters that it's not a good thing when two fields interact with one another. I'll stay tuned to see how Yuki's power develops
    Well the power he has and Ayumi works on a different level than your standard Shounen Jump. Most of it is mental energy and imagination. One cannot really do a lot to strengthen their innate power or evolve it. One can only understand how it works and make it work better for them. The strength can grow a little over time, but largely what one is born with is what one has through their entire life. Those that surpass others have learned how to improve their concentration and fold their field to make it stronger. One thing that has never been fully explained is that someone that would be a master actually has a very small field size because they have compressed their strength. They still have the same strength, but it is spread out over less area. So they appear stronger. One's worth is also based on how much they can fold their field, which is what happened with Yuki. He only folded it once, but it made his field strength twice as powerful giving him a very high level of defense.
    Never expected her to go to such extremes but apparently it was needed. I'm curious just how much Yuki's power would evolve after this experience, and the ones to follow.
    Yuki has a pretty unassuming presence due to his current condition. So it makes it quite fun to reveal the darker side of him. It leaves him the room to be able to fight readily as well. But it presents some good conflict for him and Saki.
    Ayumi could afford to be merciless as she stated. I wanted to take things further than just a usual training session, which Yuki actually lampshaded anyway. Most training is just to put said character into enough of a state to realize their power, but they would never actually do anything dangerous. However, because of the nature of their powers, Ayumi is free to be as ruthless about it as she wants without concern for lasting injuries. So long as she doesn't kill him anyway. It did end up back firing a little on her, as he proved how powerful he could be.
    I like how you revealed Yuki's past in this chapter. No one would have guessed he used to be like that.
    I was kinda surprised when Ayumi was so merciless during the fight, but I'm glad it ended well. A nice chapter.
    I loved the argument between Chiko and Mrs. Shimasuke

I felt kinda sad during the kidnapping scene. Poor Sakura...
    That's true. But as you obviously saw, you did a good job at not making it obvious. And I'm not exactly the sharpest mind around here, but I took a crack at it and that's good enough for me ^^
    Well if you hadn't know it existed you would have just moved on without a second thought. Which is how it is meant. If the reader has a good memory they'll see it. If they don't, it'll just look like a normal scene of me showing off Yuki a silly moment with his powers going out of control.
    It probably would have taken me years if you didn't tell me, so I'm fine with it. I'd rather understand everything about it than be left wondering.
    Oh after the initial little bit, I thought it was pretty clear that he was on a date. He's a little young and thankfully Nobu hasn't a clue what is actually going on. However, Kohana is a little too mature in the wrong areas for her own good.
    Yeah, now that you know what the reference is. It is sort of spoiling things for you know that you know. But at least you can read it and understand the point of it beyond me just showing how Yuki lacks control. It is multi-purposed.
    Yeah, the zaniness continues here and I don't let the fourth wall recover very much. I don't really go breaking it too much more after this though.
    I was left wondering for the longest time just what was going on. This is actually of the things I had forgotten about.

.....Got to love the Doctor
    And the fourth wall begins to break. I'm amazed at how I've forgotten about it in this episode.

I was actually glad to see Chiko back.
    Reading this now, it's easier to tell who was the previous owner of the house.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast