View RSS Feed

Shift School Days Arc - My Brothers Keeper Sub Arc

Chapters 12-23 of Shift, sub arc of School Days

1. Shift - Chapter 18 - The Broken Watch

“Saki!” Yuki shouted rushing over to Saki’s collapsed body. A million questions ran through his head trying to understand what was wrong with her. ‘I thought she was at home… What’s she doing here? What’s wrong with Saki? Why did she collapse?’ He grabbed her up from the street letting her rest against him in a seated position. “Can you hear me, Saki?”

Chapter 18 – The Broken Watch

Hiroshi felt the flood of emotions and panic wash over him. He tried to keep himself ...
  2. Shift - Chapter 17 - All Short One

The school felt busier than usual in spite of missing someone. Students were talking between each other as they walked into the school stopping at the shoe locker taking pause. Girls were running their hands through their hair or tidying the mess up from the windy morning. The boys were talking about the latest show or magazine. Some were busily pushing through trying to make morning meetings with the student council. However, when Yuki stepped into the school it did not feel crowded to him ...
  3. Shift - Chapter 16 - Learning by Error

The space between them was disappearing quickly. There was no more time for him to being asking questions, for she was not letting him have another moment. The blade of the sword had nearly reached striking distance eliminating any remaining time that he thought that he might have had. Yuki jumped out of the way rolling to the ground just in time to only have the ends of his hair clipped.

Ayumi came to a stop from her strike with her sword held down from the swing. She looked over ...
  4. Shift - Chapter 15 - Don't Think

“Hello? Good evening!” Ayumi greeted the door in her usual cheerful manner, but quickly changed it when she saw that it was only Yuki. “…It’s you…” She moved out of the way allowing him into the house. “Come in.” Tonight she was wearing a long simple, light green, dress that tied itself in at the waist with her hair down.

The invitation had come from Ayumi, but Yuki still did not feel comfortable about going into another girl’s house alone. He knew Ayumi and there would not ...
  5. Shift - Chapter 14 - Kasou-ryoku

“…real world…” said Yuki softly while he was still staring at Ayumi. The thought had almost made him laugh knowing how much of a strange and ironic statement that was to be said. ‘Most wouldn’t see it as a real world and until yesterday it was just a fake world to me. Strange to think my fantasies could be in the real world.’ He stood up from the grass looking straight at Ayumi smoothing out his uniform. There were questions that needed to be answered and he did not have a lot of free time. ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast