View RSS Feed

Literature - Fiction

A blog post focused on fiction, or containing fictional story.

1. Shift - Chapter 20 - Waking the Courage

‘…Yuki…’ Saki stepped forward towards the man showing that she was not afraid of him and willing to go with him unchallenged. She had questions of her own that she needed to discover and cooperating with him could get her closer. ‘I have to get Hitomi out of this…’ When the cell door opened and the vines came to grab Saki she stepped forward letting them wrap around her arm and waist. She was not as covered in plants as Hitomi had been making her believe that there was a degree of respect that ...
  2. The Inner man - Episode 21 - Reasons

The Inner Man – Episode 21 – Reasons

The gunshot echoed through the room to Mashiro's surprise. He could feel the bullet going through his stomach and the warmth of blood already starting to drip out. Rachel gave him a smirk as she put away the gun and stood up. She brushed back her hair with her hand as she looked down at Mashiro. "Goodbye." Rachel walked out of the room along with the two men leaving Mashiro alone.

She walked through the corridors of the abandoned ...
  3. The Inner Man - Episode 20 - Secrets

The Inner Man – Episode 20 – Secrets

Mashiro pushed himself through the morning still tired from the ordeal in Tokyo. It had been a long day and a rough one at that for everyone involved. The Doctor was still with them, though he was having reservations about how long the Doctor would be allowed to stay. There were revelations made to him about the organization he worked for that changed everything. He learned that they were working with the enemy, the same one that they had been trying ...
  4. Shift - Chapter 19 - Forgotten Child

“You saved me, Yuki! Thank you!” a young Saki said to a young Yuki in the middle of a park playground. There were three slightly older boys, a year older, laying in the grass bruised and slightly blooded from an altercation with Yuki. Saki had tears in her eyes and covered in dirt from behind thrown around by the boys.

Yuki was grinning partly with pride and partly embarrassed by the praise. He patted Saki trying to comfort her and keep her from crying. “I promise…”
  5. Shift - Chapter 18 - The Broken Watch

“Saki!” Yuki shouted rushing over to Saki’s collapsed body. A million questions ran through his head trying to understand what was wrong with her. ‘I thought she was at home… What’s she doing here? What’s wrong with Saki? Why did she collapse?’ He grabbed her up from the street letting her rest against him in a seated position. “Can you hear me, Saki?”

Chapter 18 – The Broken Watch

Hiroshi felt the flood of emotions and panic wash over him. He tried to keep himself ...
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast