View RSS Feed

Shift

All chapters relating to shift.

1. Shift - Chapter 2 - Transfer Student

The scene around the fallen tree continued to develop with more people gathering at the site drawn in by curiosity and an already large crowd formed. Most of the students began passing through to reach their school. Left a short distance away from the street a figure in the shadows of the tree watched carefully of the events. A slow grin pulled up on their lips as though they understood and were pleased. They faded into the shadows without drawing attention leaving the confused neighbors to ...
  2. Shift - Chapter 1 - Daydreams

(Update: Since it has been confusing a lot of people I wanted to try to address it again in this chapter. When you start reading Shift you will begin with Chapter 0 Pilot and then continue into this Chapter 1 Daydreams. As stated in the Pilot chapter, the first chapter “Pilot” is actually what you would call a “Pilot” for the series. It serves a number of purposes, one of which is to get you hooked and put in everything that you should expect out of the series, well not everything but a good ...
  3. Shift - Chapter 0 - Pilot

Author’s Notes: Hey all! For those that are frequent visitors of my series, they will find this a little strange. For new visitors, this will hopefully be more helpful. Vague yes, but explanation coming. Anyway, so what is going on here? Well I have a currently running series here, however as I noticed a while ago (and pointed out once) the beginning is well a little flat. So I’m remedying that problem by providing a hook that should grab you.

Now for some details. What I ...
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11