View RSS Feed

Literature - Fiction

A blog post focused on fiction, or containing fictional story.

1. Advanced Response Machine: AESIR - Episode 4 - Of Pawns and Kings

The year is After Nuclear 605, a period of rebirth for the planet Earth. It has been six hundred years since the Earth was scarred by a nuclear assault that left the surface barren and radioactive. It is said that half of the world’s population died immediately from the blasts and nearly everyone else in the year afterward from disease or contamination. The land was forever altered beyond hope for recovery it seemed. Human civilization was wiped from the planet.

By the grace of ...
  2. Shift - Chapter 23 - Pieces that Remain

Ayumi walked over to the dying assassin looking down at his bleeding corpse with her sword up ready to finish him off. The man did not seem to have any fear or surprise, but more peaceful in spite of having lost.

“They already know. There will be…no hiding any longer.”

“You told them where to find him before we arrived. I won’t let them kill him.” A painful laugh came from the man until Ayumi ended his life with the sword through his heart. The assassin quickly stopped ...
  3. Shift - Chapter 22 - My Brother's Keeper

“Saki?!” Yuki shouted as he rushed to Saki’s side, but was stopped in his tracks by Saki’s arm thrust outward.

Saki looked behind her while she faced forward so that Yuki could see her face. “Yuki… I made you a promise. I’m not about to break it now!” Saki narrowed her face staring down at the man in vines ready to challenge him. She was not going to let him hurt Yuki anymore. The pain in her arms was slowly getting to her, but she had someone to protect. ‘Hitomi…Yuki… I’m ...
  4. The Inner Man - Episode 23 - Haunting

(Author notes: Yeah, this is a ghost story episode. I figured I would share a little amusing thing during the time I was writing this episode. While I was writing the second half of the episode I actually scared myself so much I had to stop writing for the rest of the night. I don't know if it will be scary for you, but when you are up at 2 am writing alone with the only light in the house and a vivid imagination, the slightest sounds become scary. I managed to finish it the next night, but I feel ...
  5. The Inner Man - Episode 22 - Rachel

The Inner Man – Episode 22 – Rachel

Chiko did not waste anytime and used the sword to force the next door open that the men were protecting. "Come on doc, we don't have time to wait!" He saw more men in the next hall coming at him as he charged onward. "I'm coming Mashiro!" Chiko swung at the two men in the front with the sword taking them down quickly in the black mist. The remaining three backed away becoming hesitant about what they had just seen. However, Chiko ...
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast