View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. -Final Fantasy 4 (PC Version)- My Experience (Day 7)

Hello, hello! Hope you are well!

So, today I found out that if you buy items in bulk, you get a discount. It's either some kind of wild glitch or that's how it's intended. I don't remember it being that way in the original. I spent almost all my Gil buying about five to ten of every items, just to be safe. I shouldn't need all of them, but I don't know what surprises this remake will throw at me. It does seem like I've been Back Attacked far more than in the original, so maybe more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. -Final Fantasy 4 (PC Version)- My Experience (Day 6)

Hellooo! Hope today is a good day for you!

Well, let me start by saying that the Toad status ailment is hilarious in the remake. Since everything is 3D now, the frogginess is much more apparent and when you win a battle, your Toaded party members will do a little dance that is just the cutest thing. Here's a picture of Cecil under Toad status. Isn't he darling?

So, I trained up everyone a bunch. Tellah is useful since his magic stats are twice as much as Rydia's. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. -Final Fantasy 4 (PC Version)- My Experience (Day 5)

Hello again! Hope life is good!

So, I leveled Cecil and Rydia up a bit before getting Tellah. And let me tell you, he looks intense! In a good way, of course. He looks magely and powerful. Here's a picture of him in the remake. I like having him as the party leader. Recall is a really fun ability, but it seems to yield "Could not recall any spells!" more than not. So, instead of setting Recall as his Auto-Battle ability, I equipped him with a Rod and set that to Auto-Battle. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. -Final Fantasy 4 (PC Version)- My Experience (Day 4)

Hello again! Hope all is well!

So, I explored the town of Kaipo with Rydia. There weren't any items in any of the jars or crates. I thought this was a bit strange, considering how many items were in Baron. But then, I guess it makes sense; Baron is a kingdom while Kaipo is just a little desert village.

Everything is the same as it was in the original, save for a gigantic chocobo in the upper-left corner of town. When I talked to it, a menu came up that had three options, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. -Final Fantasy 4 (PC Version)- My Experience (Day 3)

Hello there everyone! Hope you are doing well!

So, I made it to the Mist Cave. First thing I notice are the puddles on the ground. I love the little touches the 3D brings to the game. Like I said yesterday, it brings it more to life and makes me feel just a bit more immersed, which is great. The updated version of Into The Darkness is good and feels as mysterious as ever. This theme is used in several of the dungeons in the game and I look forward to hearing it more often.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast