View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Where's The Nearest Homeless Shelter?

This situation is only getting worse. I can't deal with it anymore. I'm stuck in a situation I never wanted to be in and he refuses to do anything more than make excuses and be a smart ass about it all.

I haven't left the spare bedroom except to use the bathroom, haven't eaten 'cuz there's no food, haven't even -looked- at him since yesterday when he got off of work.

This is much too stressful.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Thought He Had Impulse Issues?

.... and they need to kick in about 2 months ago.

Some stuff is going on that was supposed to het taken care of a long ass time ago. I asked him if he'd gotten the money he's owed yet and of course, he hasn't. and it's hindering what needs to be done.

it's frustrating and pissing me off greatly and he's just all "tea pa la la! I need to get college straightened out before I get outta the army!" & I'm like "no. you need to get this other shit handled ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This Made Me Giggle Too... Quite a Bit.

These people used a Mr. Rogers soundboard to prank call people. OMG.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jim Gaffigan Makes Me Giggle. A Lot.

^ Jim Gaffigan on Religion

Holidays

^ Annnnnnnd that's just pure funny.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wait.. What?

Sooo, I really can't handle when people get emotional and/or like freak out on me. I just can't.

I can give advice all day, but I'm usually so brutally honest about it (almost to the point of being/sounding bitchy and harsh) that it either upsets someone even more or they get mad at me.

But what I -really- can't handle is an emotional dude. Maybe from having to deal with Aaron so much back in Texas (lmao my mom told me after I moved back that she always thought he was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast