Blog Comments

I don't think you can do anything right now but mourn for your loss. Feel your feelings, don't try to suppress them, and talk to people in your life about it. Talking about it will help process the emotions. Posting messages like this helps with that, too.

A death of a loved one takes time to get better from, from my understanding. People will know what you're going thru, and will understand that you're not okay right now, and may not be for a time.

Also, *internet hugs*
    Oy. No fun, Noxy. No fun at all. I don't really have anything to say that can improve your situation, so... hold tight and you do you. It'll work out.
    Thanks v. much Pete! ^_^ lol <3
    You're welcome for your house, stop n shop and ymca. Me and my friends have personally made sure that it all won't fall, from about 2009 to about this past march haha.

And you're sweating because of humidity... we have it here and it sucks
    Thanks! Will remember that next time I injure myself!
    Go to either Jamaica Hospital (like Jamaica Ave and Van Wyck) or New York Hospital Queens (Main St and Booth Memorial Ave) if you ever need medical treatment. The rest of the places in Queens blow.
    rofl TOO LATE PETE.

That's where I went. It wasn't that busy, but the nurses are lazy as shit and not nice. I sat on the bed for a good 20 minutes before someone even came to look at me and then waited another 20 minutes after they shot up my thumb to get stitched up .. The lady had to give me 3 more shots 'cuz it was already wearing off/I could still feel everything...

And of course, nothing for pain. Bitches. They were all "Oh you can take Tylenol".

Tylenol doesn't do anything for me. They told me go back in 7 days to get 'em out, but I may just take them out myself to avoid the trouble. On the other hand, I'm supposed to go for a check up on Tuesday I think. I wonder if I can be like "This shit hurts really bad" and get something.
    Oh man, Queens Center is the most ghetto mall! I hate that place, but it was a million times worse before they made it all pretty.

And never go to Elmhurst hospital if you can avoid it. I wouldn't bring a dog there, it's that bad
    I wanna see a two story Target! Also, yay, finger slicing!

Hope your dad finds things to distract him...
    We'll be heading back to Tennessee in like a week and a 1/2 or so.. Lol woooooo.

I'm ready to move on and start doing stuff again though -__-.
    So you get to enjoy wonderful Texas a little longer? Yay! Sorry lady, that is the lame-sauce
    This is just a crazy mashup of events you've had, J. I am sorry for your losses and hope everything looks brighter for you soon.
    *hugs*

It's been really rough. My cousins are having an Irish wake for her tomorrow - lots of alcohol and whatnot.

They're all the way in Ohio though, so we can't be there. ..

My dad's really heartbroken over losing my mom, though.
    That's terrible. I hope you and your family are holding up; it hasn't been that great a time lately. *internet hugs*
    Yes, but I'm the one stuck with this decision.

Even my brother feels sorry for me right now because he understands that I'm the only one that -is- able to make this decision. I'm the only one available to do this.

So it's essentially up to me to figure out how to get my dad taken care of if I go to New York. Get some kind of system set up so that someone is checking in on him throughout the day, making sure he's fed, has clean clothes, and the dogs are taken out.

I just don't know how to go about trying to organize something like this... It's really hard.
    Family is very important to most. You'll know the right decision.
    Sorry for your loss, sweetie.
    I'm sorry for your loss. =(
    Thanks guys....

It really means a lot to me... I uh. I just have no clue what to do or say or how to act ..

For once I'm at a complete and total loss for words.

I've always been closer to my dad, but he's always been the one in worse health. With the way he talked for years, we just expected him to go first. I've cried and stressed out about him worrying that "Is this the last time I'll see my dad? Will this be our last Christmas together?"

But with just with -1- heart attack, my mom is gone.

She even died before her older sister- who is on her last legs of life with lung cancer...

I don't know. My mom wasn't just loved by us. She was known all over the country in many US Army Bases as "The Fudge Lady" ....
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

I know how hard this can be. If you need anything, we're here for you.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast