View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The return

by , 10-24-2012 at 07:23 PM (The Final Voyage of the Liquid Sky)
    I'm back! No job though, oh well. Anyway. been a fairly straight forward week, just hung out with some people and partied a lil bit. Although I don't exactly own a guitar to stay in practice atm...my ears just keep getting better and better, playing by ear just seems far more natural than tabs or whatever. That's about it for now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stuff stuff stuff

by , 10-12-2012 at 05:36 AM (The Final Voyage of the Liquid Sky)
    Nothing much going on irl to report, same ole same ole. Though, unless plans fall through, expect an absence of stupidity for a couple of weeks, I'll be out of town. As I mentioned in a previous blog, I may be getting a job whilst I'm gone. If that happens...I'll be a ghost for a long while.

So, I magicked my internet "fixed". Messed with the latency and it's now stable and going at full speed, a blazing 44 kb/s with a massive 4~ kb/s download speed. Although most people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dreams of flowers and zombies.

by , 10-05-2012 at 11:00 AM (The Final Voyage of the Liquid Sky)
    Why is it that the best things come from dreams? I've always wanted to be a writer...but I'm extremely critical of myself...so it never works out. Though, once before, I ended up dreaming of a magazine for a website I was a part of, and I created it...and it almost worked out, though, I had it kicking ass, but my partner kinda pooped it up, then I lost interest lol BUT ON TO THE POINT I OF THIS BLOG!

Last night, I had another zombie dream...cept this one was actually pretty cool. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. American Life 2.0

by , 10-03-2012 at 09:33 PM (The Final Voyage of the Liquid Sky)
    Bloggity blog. So, this is my first blog, I figure I shall kick it off with various musings and thoughts I've had today. Firstly, I REALLY wanna do acid and watch Phantasia with an old friend of mine. Seems like some potential epic win (or fail) could be achieved. So, I've been a bit less active lately because my built in dial up modem thingy seems to be dying. What this means for me is, I can only connect at half speed (around 24~ kb/s) with the stability of Whitney Houston with an 8 ball. (I went ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5