Blog Comments

Yeah, HeroZero, I guess it wouldn't matter when you have a lot of people to talk to, which...I don't. It's even rarer for me to actually have fun while talking to someone ^_^;

Kurt, he's already signed up here, but he hasn't responded to my last message. Either he hasn't logged in or...actually, he's always logged in, he has a phobia that people will forget him if he doesn't respond immediately... so, kinda weird that he hasn't...
    Thank you, I will deliver your well-wishes to the ailing invalid scanner.

Loaf, are you joking? At least put up a smiley to signify...or something!!!!

If so, hahahahahahaherumphyersosilly.

If not.... ... ...I will go Super Saiyan - and that is infinitely more ladylike and attractive when a female does it, btw.
    An Arcade has games! Not just people talking about games... *sigh* whatever, then....
    Our Arcade is fine.
    Just tell him to sign up here

I made a few friends on Smogon when I was a member there a few months ago, but like you I couldn't keep away from this place, so one day I just up and left without telling anyone. I've been meaning to go back and say something but at this point it kinda pointless if I don't plan on being a member there again.

Also it's a bummer about your scanner, they can be real pain when they don't want to work properly.
    Sometimes it just happens without realizing it. But to be honest you should treat online relationships with a grain of salt (yes that is a mixed metaphor but meh). Unless you actually plan on meeting the individual in person... it just seems odd to myself.

Hopefully your scanner starts working properly again! ^_^
    >_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I can give you full body pictures that you can do what you wish with them

for science of course

if this isnt going where you want it to I'll stop but if not then I shall continue heh heh
    I second not only everything that Michael said, but also... sketch Rocky. Then you'll have a sketch completed!
    You've got a good thing going, don't worry about your blog's views or comments, or anyone else's for that matter. I use mine as a way to get random thoughts out of my head as well as a way to talk to people. I'm not very good at leaving comments or VM's or even making threads so I type stuff out so that when people read it it saves them from making awkward conversation with me. That's how I see it anyway

I hardly see you around the forums as it is, so if you stop Blogging stuff will happen.
    Here's some feedback. Your blog has received 2,468 views at the time of this comment. That's an average of 98.72 views per entry. Also, your blog has the 8th highest amount of comments (which will actually raise to 7th once this comment is posted).

I personally read every entry of every blog I have access to (some members keep their blogs viewable to only friends, contacts and staff). And I must say that I enjoy reading yours. I love reading the conversations between the various versions of yourself. It is very engaging and entertaining to read.

With that being said, I am not the type of person to leave a ton of "Likes". Several TFF members can attest to this with my "Like" record on Facebook. I rarely Like something. Here at TFF, I have only given out three Likes since the change to the new layout, and all three of those were given just this month. I prefer the Reputation system, and still give out a +rep from time to time.

*Granted, I give a "Thumbs Up" to a lot of stuff on YouTube. Mainly because I am too lazy to make Playlists. Once it gets a Thumbs Up, it goes on my Likes List, and then I don't have to mess around with thinking of a title or any of those other details.

Anyway, I don't think you should stop blogging. If you stop blogging, then I will have to shorten the allotted time I give myself on reading blogs. I will then have to find something else to do to fill that space. Either that, or sit motionless until it is time for whatever it is that I do after reading blogs.

So, please, don't stop blogging. I hate to sit motionless until it is time for whatever it is that I do after reading blogs. My mind starts racing, and I start to think about things I shouldn't. And I shouldn't think about those things.
    sketch me please......

:3 :3
    "Oh Michael, what do you know? Your blog receives tens of views each day. You know nothing of what I am talking about."

Just kidding, but thank you for descending temporarily to the boondocks, your majesty
    And the times, they are a-changing, Michael.

Hopefully. Can't turn every new hit into a registration, but since SQEX started sharing our website, we've gotten a fair bit more attention.
    Personally, I don't care if my blog receives comments or views. I started my journal/blog as a record for my parents so when they came home they could read it and be updated on what they missed while they were away. Back then, those were the only views that I cared about.

Now, my blog has evolved from a daily record of my life to something much more than that. I have put so much of myself in my blog, that it feels like it's a part of me. In it, I share the secrets of my life that I don't tell even the closest of friends. Who I am, what I feel, dreams, fears, all of it. If my blog were to stop receiving views, I wouldn't be sad. I am grateful for the support from the view count and the comments (both in public and in private), but I wouldn't feel any different if the views decreased and comments ceased.

You may be thinking, "Oh Michael, what do you know? Your blog receives tens of views each day. You know nothing of what I am talking about." You may be right. But I think I receive those views because though my readers have various levels of anonymity about themselves, they want to know how my life is going. They have taken an interest in my life, because I have poured so much of myself into these 417 windows into my life (330 journal entries, 87 blog entries). And really, a small number of views may seem low; but it is just how the forum is now. We have only 233 active members. A year ago, the number of members here was at least double that. It is a sign of the times.
    Oh, disregard that. my brother accidentally uploaded a coupon thingy that makes ad links in random words. Never mind then
    Updated 11-09-2012 at 10:15 PM by Cyanist
    *What the bleep is that cooking reference doing there? Do I LOOK like I want a culinary career?*
    Its better than things going on in Canada. The Liberal party is ****ing shit up again. Dammmmmmmmn it!!!!!!!!
    Hmm The side that prefers the devil I know to the devil I don't is very tempted, but alas, things are more complicated than that. U.U
    Vote for Obama and you might stay on the island for 4 more years.

Wait that's Survivor.
    Stolen, broken, burnt out, it's the brothers' job to maintain outside junk. I got enough problems keeping the indoors functional.
    But that still isn't what bothers me. Is it too much to ask that they NOT charge willy nilly at random people, even if they ARE thieves?
    Because you might not get shot at Home Depot >.> I'd like to catch some one stealing a light bulb. I'd just grab it, throw it at them or on the ground and go back inside. Either that or go steal their garden gnomes or something. Ooh, flaming bag of dog poo.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast