View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Personalized Collars

by , 08-03-2013 at 08:24 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Dad stopped in with some stuff for Luca today. He still seemed a bit sore at what I told him yesterday. I just blew off his attempts at conversing with me with the usual one-word responses. He'll learn, eventually.

Also, Joey was here once again today. And as usual, he couldn't stay away from me. I think I should be warned of his non-tutoring arrivals, that way I can shut my door in time. And I must take back what I said a while ago about being paid on time for his tutoring ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Winter is Coming???

by , 08-02-2013 at 10:19 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    No, I did not start watching Game of Thrones. I am using it because though it so hot outside, in the game I am playing it is snowing so much. I played Skyrim all day today. Instead of working on the main quests, I thought it would be nice to go and visit Azura's Shrine since it was so conveniently on my map. Well, I took a wrong turn, and then I got lost, and now I am a spooky lighthouse filled with dead people and creepy monsters and they want to kill me. If you want to know more, I talk about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Every Penny Counts

by , 08-01-2013 at 08:02 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I was finished with my route at 9:15 this morning. As I was riding back up to the office to get my check, I saw my brother in Dad's truck at the insurance company. I stopped and told him that I would be finished in three minutes. He told me that they would wait for me at the gas station.

So I rushed back to the office to gather my things. On the way there, my bike chain comes off the gears. I tried to put it back on, but I notice that one of the links in the chain is half broken. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I might Shave it for later.

by , 07-31-2013 at 06:27 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I resisted the urge to take a nap today so I would be able to sleep tonight. I can't be staying up until 2:30am (or later) if I have to be up at 5am. I showered already, and the sleepy feeling is back now. So, I will be going to bed soon. I have a feeling that once I get comfortable, I will be wide awake and not be able to sleep.

I had to ride to Sinking Spring today to buy some cat food. I wouldn't have had any for tomorrow morning otherwise. I also bought Luca one of those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Greatest of All

by , 07-30-2013 at 08:55 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    First, I have a music thing to talk about. The Korean pop group Crayon Pop is having a dance cover contest. And for all who want to enter (or for those that don't) they are giving their song Bar Bar Bar out for free. I am not sure I will be entering, but the dance is so easy. It will be fun, plus I have their song to listen to whenever I want now.

Moving on...

I spent a large part of the mturking. I transcribed business cards and translating phone conversations. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 92 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast